Pegula's jet flight activity Chicago?

Mcg

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s either Mack or Fuller. There is no other good reason to fly out a private plane in winter to Chicago during a pandemic lol 

Obviously either one would be amazing but i have a hard time believing its mack a day after he restructured to give the bears more space. Wont stop me from F5'ing all day though lol

• Like (+1) 2

Look at Mack’s contract, it ABSOLUTELY, could fit for the Bills.  With very little effort, they can make it work, the problem is for the Bears, they get killed with Dead Cap.  I doubt they would take on the dead cap hit, but that said, maybe there is a deal in which they want the cash more than the cap, so they are willing to throw this year away, and a first round pick gets them in contention to get up to draft a QB they actually want.  I’m guessing it’s going to take this year’s first and nexts, plus a little to make it happen, but who knows.  The Bills could throw down and proclaim they are going for the championship this year with that move. 

• Agree 1

Dot connecting time:

1) Cynthia Frelund is hinting at a big trade.

2) Hughes hasn't been restructured yet. Is he in the plans for this season?

3) Several other restructures we could have done (White, Dawkins) to make cap space haven't happened yet. What are we waiting for?

4) Mack was just restructured to lower his cap hit this year. This makes him more tradeable.

5) Bills haven't been in on any of the free agent pass rushers even though it's a big need.

Conclusion: Khalil Mack for our 1st round pick, Jerry Hughes, and a 2022 2nd.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Dot connecting time:

1) Cynthia Freuland is hinting at a big trade.

2) Hughes hasn't been restructured yet. Is he in the plans for this season?

3) Several other restructures we could have done to make cap space haven't happened yet. What are we waiting for?

4) Mack was just restructured to lower his cap hit this year. This makes him more tradeable.

5) Bills haven't been in on any of the free agent pass rushers even though it's a big need.

Conclusion: Khalil Mack for our 1st round pick, Jerry Hughes, and a 2022 2nd.

Also Frelund is a lions fan - does she want Mack out of the division?

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

He lives in City Center Philly and his wife lives in Chicago per google. Perhaps he is in Chicago since its the off season?

Sounds potentially like trouble in the boudoir.  Though with the young kids and sexting these days who knows.  It’s no-ones business.  

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, wppete said:

20131019_mbr_al9_034.0.jpg

My part-time job while I was at UB was in the mail room at the dorms and my internship was with the UB Athletics Dept running all the marketing/promotions on game days. In both cases, I would run into some of the football players sometimes. Khalil Mack, Naaman Roosevelt, and the center that got drafted by the Colts are the three that stood out as guys who were going to make it to the NFL but were very friendly and down to earth. Seemed like great people as well as talented athletes. 

Those Turner Gill years were pretty great, that was the start of the football program finally turning it around in Division I. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Bobby Hooks said:

What else do we have to do? 

Better question, why does it bother you to the point of all caps? 

There are people legit debating the Mack cap hit in this thread.  This random plane has nothing to do with Mack.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

There are people legit debating the Mack cap hit in this thread.  This random plane has nothing to do with Mack.

Not only that, there is ZERO percent chance a guy from Florida spends his offseason in Chicago.  This whole thing is just dumb.

Edited by Back2Buff