Pegula's jet flight activity Chicago?

Mcg

wrt not drafting mack....yup too bad.....I remember, back in the day (60's)  the AFL had some sort of regional preference built into the draft so local favs could stay in market.  I think the Bills got Richie Lucas that way  (Penn State qb)  The NFL post merger ditched that idea......causing the kind of angst we now have about KM here in Buffalo.  (yes, I am pretty old Bills Mafia)

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Lol. Bills would have to cut their entire DL to fit Mack under the cap. 

They would just have to restructure/extend Diggs, dawkins, Tre’Davious, poyer. It’s not as hard as you think it is

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

For what it is worth, the Bears just restructured Mack like 2 days ago and shaved about $10M off his cap hit this year.

Doubt they move him.

Although maybe they did it to make it easier to move him?

Why else fly to Chicago in winter during covid? It has to either be for Mack or Fuller negotiations. I’m ok with either one. What a time to be a Bills fan. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

For what it is worth, the Bears just restructured Mack like 2 days ago and shaved about $10M off his cap hit this year.

Doubt they move him.

Although maybe they did it to make it easier to move him?

Also feels like Chicago took one last gasp at relevancy in trying to send a kings ransom to Seattle for Wilson.  They get shot down, sign Dalton, and are currently needing to get under the cap by 4 pm.... rebuild time?  If so, no reason to keep guys like Mack and Fuller. 

12 minutes ago, Bills92 said:

And for the record.. if you google where K-Mac lives... He's in Glencoe, IL....    

Let me be the first to say it....   "Grind it up and in the freezer"... Make it happen!

I hope they brought his favorite elmos wings to his doorstep 

7 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Mack just restructured yesterday

This https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/15/bears-khalil-mack-contract-restructure-2021/

It doesn't make any sense for them to massively restructure his deal to create cap space for them - just to trade him.

Also, much like last season - I don't think the league is cool with flying and meeting players face to face when you can zoom and do things electronically.

Other years the Pegula jet watch meant something. Last season, not so much. And I don't think protocols have changed.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Disagree 1