Pegula's jet flight activity Chicago?

Mcg

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

He lives in City Center Philly and his wife lives in Chicago per google. Perhaps he is in Chicago since its the off season?

https://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphia-eagles/post/_/id/27733/from-super-bowl-to-world-cup-julie-and-zach-ertz-stay-connected

"When her season is in, she's the one that kind of takes the priority and I travel to her a little bit more; and when I'm in season, it's kind of the opposite," Zach said. 

Edit : whoops meant to edit that post! Oh well too lazy now

Edited by Bray Wyatt

16 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’m still pissed we didn’t draft Khalil!!! 

If we drafted Mack, there’s a good chance that we wouldn’t have JA.  I’m happy where we stand 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, billsfan905 said:

The Pegula Plane tracker is my favourite part of every offseason. Thank you to whoever does this each year............ it's genuinely a right of passage for the offseason. 

I always love it. Even if it most likely means nothing. I find it hilarious/intriguing what we can do with the internet nowdays.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Believe me I would rather have Mack, but just trying to temper expectations by offering another possibility lol

I'm doing the opposite-- i'm trying to will it into being a reality as we leap into the next biazzaro dimension where the Bills win the superbowl

• Awesome! (+1) 1

umh maybe Pegulas have non-sports business to attend to such as East Energy Resources...maybe picking up some pierogies from the second largest Polish city in the world while picking up Jessica from her return flight from Dubai where some lost in the quarters...

https://www.wtatennis.com/players/316956/jessica-pegula