The Bears Went HAM After Wilson, Still Came Up Empty Handed

H2o

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/17/report-bears-offered-three-first-round-picks-a-third-rounder-and-two-starters/

According to Dan Patrick, Chicago offered three first-round picks, a third-round pick, and two unnamed starters for Wilson. The Seahawks, obviously, passed.

If they didn't trade Wilson for that then I doubt it will happen. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Maybe if they went TURKEY for him instead, they would have had better luck

It's an abbreviation for things that can only be openly said on a Jets message board. ;) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Not sure why the Seahawks would pass up 3 chances to draft a player ranked in the mid 60’s in the first round... 

Jordyn Brooks doesn't think that's very funny!

...but I do 😆

I guess I worded it for the wrong crowd. If I would have given it the title "Chicago Tried Their Hardest To Make Russ A Free Bird" people would be sitting in front of their computers holding up their lighters. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I guess I worded it for the wrong crowd. If I would have given it the title "Chicago Tried Their Hardest To Make Russ A Free Bird" people would be sitting in front of their computers holding up their lighters. 

Um...what does HAM stand for?

32 minutes ago, H2o said:

I dunno that id call this HAM.  Seems like a reasonable enough offer, but i would think itd take one year of nearly Ricky Williams trade status, and then the two 1s after.  Not saying its a good move for Chi, just itd take more.  "Everything is for sale" yet doesnt mean if I walk up to anybody and offer 150% value on their home theyre going to take it either.

Edit: behind on my coffee intake and scanned over the 2 starters LOL carry on, seems better

Edited by BillsShredder83