Rams Trading DT Michael Brockers to Lions.

I’d be like, “you were just traded, along with 2 1st rd picks....for one player, that plays the same position as you.  You can be all mad about the truth or you can bust your butt to make me look bad.”  

16 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson from "A Few Good Men"....."Don't I feel like the F'n Asswhole." 

I wonder if Brandon Beane ever sits back when reading posts on this message board and paraphrases Jack Nicholson from “A Few Good Men” ...

You can’t handle the truth! Son we work live in a game world that has rules walls, and those rules walls have to be navigated guarded by men with vision guns. Whose gonna do it you? You numerous trollsLieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for John Brown Santiago and you curse Emmanuel Sanders the Marines. You have the luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Brown’s Santiago’s release death while tragic, probably saved cap space  lives; and my existence while grotesque, and incomprehensible, to you, wins games saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about on TwoBillsDrive at parties, you want me in that front office on that well, you need me in that front office on that wall! We use words like love, process, growth mindset, honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent building defending something, you use them as a punchline. I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself, to a man who cheers and roots rises and sleeps, under the banner blanket of the very team freedom that I build provide, and then questions the manner in which I build it provide them! I’d rather you just said ‘thank you’, and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you submit a resume pick up a weapon, and get my coffee stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!

• Like (+1) 2