Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

There’s 38M reasons this year, 24M next year. 12m the following.  93M dead cap over the next 5 years. 

but I’d be so happy to be wrong.  Maybe they’re trying to get more first rd picks to throw at seattle 

This^

Thanks butt stuff.  I was too lazy to look it up 

• Shocked 1

38 minutes ago, Halloween Land said:

It's a trade for Ertz, she just gave it away by saying people are already on it in the responses. Most of the responses are about Ertz. Nothing really to be excited about, I rather have had Hunter Henry. 

Yeah, was gonna say the same thing. People were on this before she said anything. Speculating on Mack isn't her fault, though, that was just wild Bills Mafia dot connecting.

Still, Ertz was hurt last year (on top of all the other nonsense in Philly) and he's not that old, so there's a nice potential for a bounce back season. I'll be happy.

I just don't understand how you go from pursuing JJ Watt to saying "ahh ***** it" and committing to Mario Addison. I feel like there must be something coming on the edge. There has to be.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, glazeduck said:

My take on things:

• Those thinking its Mack are going to be disappointed. I think she'd be making a MUCH bigger deal about this if a super bowl contender filled arguably their biggest need with one of the most dominant players IN the league, who also happens to be homegrown talent.
  • It's not Ertz, her comment seems pretty clearly in regards to the salary cap deadline and an Ertz deal is part'n'parcel to Philly getting under the cap.
  • It's not McCafferey -- because come the F*** on people. It's not McCaffrey. Deep down you all know that.

Damn dude...  Shouldn’t you be out stealing presents in whoville?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

Damn dude...  Shouldn’t you be out stealing presents in whoville?

Sorry, you're right. MUCH better to pretend we're getting both All-Pro lists. Let me know when the parade is, I'll be there. Sheesh.

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

My only thing is why anyone on this planet would switch teams for an Ertz signing. That just seems odd for a NFL stat analyst. 

Hyperbole to build hype? I don't know. All media figures love getting attention. In MLB, this is basically JP Morosi's entire career.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Yeah, was gonna say the same thing. People were on this before she said anything. Speculating on Mack isn't her fault, though, that was just wild Bills Mafia dot connecting.

Still, Ertz was hurt last year (on top of all the other nonsense in Philly) and he's not that old, so there's a nice potential for a bounce back season. I'll be happy.

I just don't understand how you go from pursuing JJ Watt to saying "ahh ***** it" and committing to Mario Addison. I feel like there must be something coming on the edge. There has to be.

I mean we went after Watt, why wouldn’t the Mack chase kind of make sense? It is low probability but some logic is there. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

My take on things:

• Those thinking its Mack are going to be disappointed. I think she'd be making a MUCH bigger deal about this if a super bowl contender filled arguably their biggest need with one of the most dominant players IN the league, who also happens to be homegrown talent.
  • It's not Ertz, her comment seems pretty clearly in regards to the salary cap deadline and an Ertz deal is part'n'parcel to Philly getting under the cap.
  • It's not McCafferey -- because come the F*** on people. It's not McCaffrey. Deep down you all know that.

You are reading too much into some one throwing out some bait to get some retweets ..

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

I mean we went after Watt, why wouldn’t the Mack chase kind of make sense? It is low probability but some logic is there. 

Wholeheartedly agree, but there wasn't a team with a delusional GM between us and Watt.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Hyperbole to build hype? I don't know. All media figures love getting attention. In MLB, this is basically JP Morosi's entire career.

I suppose, but that would just kind of disappoint me. I also can’t see Pegs sending a jet to Chicago for Ertz talks. It just seems unusual. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

My money is on nothing.

Sorry to be that person, I just dont see how it can be anything big with the cap space we have. I think shes was misinformed and will later state that her info was wrong 

Won’t lie, this is the most likely.

Or the “talks fell apart” excuse