Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

4 minutes ago, billsfan905 said:

Maybe? She doesn't mention Ertz in any of these posts, just implies that there's a rumour with the Bills. 

Yeah not to say the ertz thing isn’t happening too but I see no connection with her jumping on the bills mafia bandwagon because of it, like completely out of the blue. At least with Mack there is a connection there with her fandom. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah not to say the ertz thing isn’t happening too but I see no connection with her jumping on the bills mafia bandwagon because of it, like completely out of the blue. At least with Mack there is a connection there with her fandom. 

I honestly thought the same thing, except I thought of Christian McCaffrey not Mack. Strictly for the "I'm going to be a Bills fan if this happens" tweet. I figured he was probably the one guy who could genuinely draw new fans. Ertz doesn't have that star power.

On that note I'd absolutely hate paying a RB that much.

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Maybe it’s Mack or Fuller with Pegula jet going to Chicago. 

Not taking the jet for Fuller.

25 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Come on guys... is she Erin Andrew’s nah, but she is pretty good

i would say she is probably hotter than 9 out of 10 guys wife’s on This site 

FWIW, I’m taking Frelund over Andrews 

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

It’s a certainty that if a female reporter or media personality’s tweet or report is being discussed on TBD, the discussion will quickly turn to how *****able she is. 🙄

Wasn't that quick. Also, are we no longer allowed to comment on the attractiveness of a woman? Wasn't sure society had devolved to that point yet.

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

It’s a certainty that if a female reporter or media personality’s tweet or report is being discussed on TBD, the discussion will quickly turn to how *****able she is. 🙄

Sadly, you’re not wrong 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boxcar said:

Wasn't that quick. Also, are we no longer allowed to comment on the attractiveness of a woman? Wasn't sure society had devolved to that point yet.

Talk about whatever you want, sure. I just think it’s cringe worthy. It necessarily objectifies female reporters, which seems unnecessary and a little gross and certainly not football related.

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Do we do the same for male reporters, ever?

For clarity, I personally wouldn’t care if that were the sole point of the conversation.  It’s the fact that her credibility is somehow tied to her appearance.  That’s what’s crap 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

For clarity, I personally wouldn’t care if that were the sole point of the conversation.  It’s the fact that her credibility is somehow tied to her appearance.  That’s what’s crap 

Well me personally (even without the stuff he says about the Bills) I don't trust Nick Wright's credibility because he's a whiny D-nosed baby.

Just now, Virgil said:

I think it’s kind of ***** too... but at the same time I know for a fact reporters and people hiring reporters and media personalities require them to look a certain way... the industry itself is shallow... can’t blame the followers for... well doing just that... following the lead. Even though it’s wrong. 

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Well me personally (even without the stuff he says about the Bills) I don't trust Nick Wright's credibility because he's a whiny D-nosed baby.

I don’t trust his credibility either. But for me it’s the lack of chin.

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Talk about whatever you want, sure. I just think it’s cringe worthy. It necessarily objectifies female reporters, which seems unnecessary and a little gross and certainly not football related.

What's so bad about it? I think Erin Andrews and Kay Adams are beautiful. I don't see What's so cringeworthy about it. Why do people get so offended easily or find the smallest things disrespectful? 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, billsfan905 said:

I honestly thought the same thing, except I thought of Christian McCaffrey not Mack. Strictly for the "I'm going to be a Bills fan if this happens" tweet. I figured he was probably the one guy who could genuinely draw new fans. Ertz doesn't have that star power.

On that note I'd absolutely hate paying a RB that much.

I love you:wub:

Also @Logic , my unit is now orbiting McCaffrey so make sure not to get sucked in to that gravitational field...

F5 F5 F5, I WANT MY HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!:death:

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

I think it’s kind of ***** too... but at the same time I know for a fact reporters and people hiring reporters and media personalities require them to look a certain way... the industry itself is shallow... can’t blame the followers for... well doing just that... following the lead. Even though it’s wrong. 

It's a weird concept because ultimately all we care about is the news itself, not the person reporting it. But with that said, I don't think there's anything wrong with respectfully commenting someone being attractive.......... but it's those who take it WAY too far which is the problem. No need to comment on whether or not you "would" or comparing her to others. Say what you want, but a female reporter for the NFL network probably makes significant money and has the coolest job in the world...... ultimately putting her out of all of our leagues (sorry guys but it's true). 

With that said (whether it's Freelund or someone else reporting); I really hope we get to hear some news soon! This is like the NBA dunk contest after the player has failed on a dunk 3 times. The build up has almost made the dunk underwhelming after too much time.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Who cares about these wenches, we might get McCaffrey!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

I strictly speculated that based on the reports by Freelund, the Carolina connection, and the need at RB. 

I can also speculate that they would have nothing close to the cap room, nor have the ammunition to pull this off without giving up too much draft capital/players. I personally would love McCaffrey, but not at his current price/value.

• Sad 1