Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

3 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Right lol

I am pretty sure she is out of their league for the majority of the guys on here.

You're probably right. For me personally though, chics that are in super good shape are unattractive to me. Just my opinion is all

Don't get me wrong, I think Cynthia would be an amazing drunk hookup.  Takes care of herself, a few drinks in she goes from a 6 to a 9, and in the morning you're not embarrassed to have coffee with her and talk football.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Exactly haha. 99.999% of the population on this board wouldn’t stand a shot at her! 

I’ve been told with the right lighting and a few drinks I’m pretty good looking!!

21 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I don't see any clause in her contact saying she has to keep her mouth shut nor any clause on her rights to say what she wants. You say she is well connected yet what was the last thing she posted BEFORE anyone else posted it?

She works with and around reporters who cover the league.  She works with former players who know people.  She’s not a reporter.  She’s not breaking news.  But it’s a safe bet she knows some things random people wouldn’t know of.   

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Exactly haha. 99.999% of the population on this board wouldn’t stand a shot at her! 

To be fair, why does someone’s opinion on who is attractive or not have to equate with wether or not they would have a shot with the woman?? Just askin’

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

I'm just happy my wife is better looking than me, I feel like I've made it

You might not be as lucky as you think if she is the one who keeps telling you that! 

• Haha (+1) 3