Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

3 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Randos on Twitter break news sometimes. When the Red Sox signed Pablo Sandoval, it was broken buy a guy who happened to overhear two red sox execs while they were eating at the same restaurant.

Pablo was in the restaurant too, he didn’t leave the entire time he was in Boston! 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Teased

Wouldn't she have a better time trolling a different fanbase? She could say " Something major is brewing between the Texans and Jets. Jets fans are going to be extremely happy with this". Then sit back and laugh. I think we can all agree if any fanbase deserves a good trolling its the green and white fanbase of NJ/NYC/LI.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Wouldn't she have a better time trolling a different fanbase? She could say " Something major is brewing between the Texans and Jets. Jets fans are going to be extremely happy with this". Then sit back and laugh. I think we can all agree if any fanbase deserves a good trolling its the green and white fanbase of NJ/NYC/LI.

its the internet. nothing shocks me anymore

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Why do you think she’s trolling?  She works for the league’s network.  I’m sure she’s heard a lot of things.  She throws out the possibility of a move.

From what I’m observing fans are trolling themselves trying to fill in blanks.  

1 minute ago, purple haze said:

Why do you think she’s trolling?  She works for the league’s network.  I’m sure she’s heard a lot of things.  She throws out the possibility of a move.

From what I’m observing fans are trolling themselves trying to fill in blanks.  

I don't see any clause in her contact saying she has to keep her mouth shut nor any clause on her rights to say what she wants. You say she is well connected yet what was the last thing she posted BEFORE anyone else posted it?

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

There's all kinds of creative goofiness you can do with the cap.

If the players you sign for big $$ produce then it's no big deal. It's bad contracts for big $$ that kill your cap structure. 

Yep, and the Bills could always renegotiate his contract and play around with the cap hits for future dates.