Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

37 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

My money is on nothing.

Sorry to be that person, I just dont see how it can be anything big with the cap space we have. I think shes was misinformed and will later state that her info was wrong 

I just want to know what the info was at this point.  What was the other rumored move that had her so excited.  

5 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Except:

a.) https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/15/bears-khalil-mack-contract-restructure-2021/ They massively restructured him yesterday to create cap space. If they were to trade him - they'd have let us do that legwork. Can't remember a time someone restructured someone one day and then traded them the next.

b.) Both Mack and Fuller would take trading a 1st, which I can't see Beane doing two years in a row. And a stupid amount of cuts and restructures. Even with Mack's restructure - we'd have to find 14 million in cap space for this season. And his hit goes up to *30.3* next season.

some mistakes in the analysis

1. all the restructuring did was take his salary this year and spread it over the future years. The yearly cash remains the same - so the Bears' cap hit for Mack in the event of a trade would be the same as without the trade (about 21 mill) so long as they have not yet paid out the restructure bonus yet. There is no info that they have paid it out.

2. If a trade happens, the Bills will not have a 30 mill cap hit next season. You should look only at the yearly cash. The cap hits would be 17 mill, 18 mill, 23 mill and 23 mill from 2021-24.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/chicago-bears/khalil-mack-14414/

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Bills cap hit would be like $1.2m for Mack in first year.  If this happened, we’d have to give up multiple 1st round picks.  The Bears would’ve paid Mack’s salary for 2021 in addition to eating the cap.  

Money!

3 minutes ago, Dougy84 said:

She replied an hour ago and said

"Maybe 4pm isn't the right time frame. Thats a clue"

huh.   What does that even mean.  Where did she write this.  And will she tell us who it was?  So much mystery!!!

20 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Why? As far as she knows, the rumor has legs. If it was a sure thing, she'd say it. I believe that Frelund has a high amount of integrity and wouldn't ***** around with a fanbase for a few twitter likes. Maybe I'm wrong, but she's always seemed very by the books.

you're next in line for a donkey punch.

• Haha (+1) 2