Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

1 minute ago, Fallsnative01 said:

Or maybe she's just enjoying punking BillsMafia and has nothing to report and is enjoying all the hits on her Twitter feed. 

She isn’t the type to do this. Or at least she doesn’t seem to be. 

Just now, Jerboski said:

What do you make of the clue 

Still thinking about it. Trying to go through multiple clues. The stupid Pegs jet is throwing me off. 

Just now, Jerboski said:

What do you make of the clue 

I think it’s Mack.  I think Chi re-did the contract and are sending picks over to help Chi land a better QB.  But there’s a million reasons why I’m most likely wrong...

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

She isn’t the type to do this. Or at least she doesn’t seem to be. 

She’s not at all.  Something is up.   I feel it in the plums.

20 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I hope she isn't talking about the start of a game aka we could be in a primetime game to kickoff the season. 

But why would she care so much about that, plus she said Emmanuel sanders was the first part, and this was the second part 🤔

9 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

The Eagles need to get under the cap by 4PM.... so they’d need to make a move on Ertz before then to provide themselves with cap relief. 

She’s saying 4PM isn’t the deadline for a move... that’s the hint. Which basically rules Ertz out unless Philly doesn’t want to cut him and they’re becoming cap compliant by moving on from other players. 

Why does it rule out ertz? They are already under the cap 

20 minutes ago, Virgil said:

That would indicate it’s a free agent signing or a trade that doesn’t provide cap relief for the other team.  

That would remove Ertz from this conversation.  

Not necessarily. She could be saying that the Eagles will be releasing Ertz by 4 PM and then the Bills will be signing him after - much like we did with Emmanuel Sanders. Always hard to trade players that teams know you're probably just going to release anyways.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

But why would she care so much about that, plus she said Emmanuel sanders was the first part, and this was the second part 🤔

Which would make Ertz kind of fit that clue, assuming the halves are ideological equals. But why tf would Ertz inspire anyone to switch teams. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

4 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

I think it’s Mack.  I think Chi re-did the contract and are sending picks over to help Chi land a better QB.  But there’s a million reasons why I’m most likely wrong...

She’s not at all.  Something is up.   I feel it in the plums.

There’s 38M reasons this year, 24M next year. 12m the following.  93M dead cap over the next 5 years. 

but I’d be so happy to be wrong.  Maybe they’re trying to get more first rd picks to throw at seattle 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

There’s 38M reasons this year, 24M next year. 12m the following.  93M dead cap over the next 5 years. 

but I’d be so happy to be wrong.  Maybe they’re trying to get more first rd picks to throw at seattle 

Beane is a wizard though. We could be interested in Fuller as a CB2. 

• Like (+1) 1

My take on things:

• Those thinking its Mack are going to be disappointed. I think she'd be making a MUCH bigger deal about this if a super bowl contender filled arguably their biggest need with one of the most dominant players IN the league, who also happens to be homegrown talent.
  • It's not Ertz, her comment seems pretty clearly in regards to the salary cap deadline and an Ertz deal is part'n'parcel to Philly getting under the cap.
  • It's not McCafferey -- because come the F*** on people. It's not McCaffrey. Deep down you all know that.