Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

The Cowboys and Buccaneers will be opening the season.

Most likely... Thats the marquee game.

Lots of weird games for me this year... Am I actually going to root for Dallas?

NE? 

Or Brady?

The NE TB game is the non Bills game I absolutely can't wait to see!

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I hope she isn't talking about the start of a game aka we could be in a primetime game to kickoff the season. 

Maybe she is talking about the Bills wearing white for the home opener again which will have the Bills should always wear blue at home crowd crying again.

5 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Bucs Bills to open the season.

That's why she said she would be a Bills fan.

No way she would be talking about a game time knowing it's FA frenzy in NFL circles.  

Just now, SCBills said:

No way she would be talking about a game time knowing it's FA frenzy in NFL circles.  

I doubt any part of the NFL schedule is done. The schedule usually comes out around the 3rd week in April.

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

That would indicate it’s a free agent signing or a trade that doesn’t provide cap relief for the other team.  

That would remove Ertz from this conversation.  

Or maybe because the Eagles restructured 2 players to make more cap space, the Eagles don't necessarily need to move Ertz by the 4pm deadline today if they're under the cap. Which means, the deal could be made aftee today 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's a clue I don't really get, walk me through it?

but Ertz never made sense as a move to switch teams over

The Eagles need to get under the cap by 4PM.... so they’d need to make a move on Ertz before then to provide themselves with cap relief. 

She’s saying 4PM isn’t the deadline for a move... that’s the hint. Which basically rules Ertz out unless Philly doesn’t want to cut him and they’re becoming cap compliant by moving on from other players. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fallsnative01 said:

Or maybe she's just enjoying punking BillsMafia and has nothing to report and is enjoying all the hits on her Twitter feed. 

That’s a dangerous way to get an angry group of fans to donate to the charity most dear to your heart...

• Haha (+1) 1