Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Talk about whatever you want, sure. I just think it’s cringe worthy. It necessarily objectifies female reporters, which seems unnecessary and a little gross and certainly not football related.

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Do we do the same for male reporters, ever?

For clarity, I personally wouldn’t care if that were the sole point of the conversation.  It’s the fact that her credibility is somehow tied to her appearance.  That’s what’s crap 

Idk.....I think you should lighten up gentleman. It’s a message board.  People talk about attractiveness.  

people’s looks are objectified 24/7 in this world.  People enjoy looking at beautiful people of the sex they are attracted to.  It’s been like this since forever.  Sensitive world rears its head.  

if it’s against the TOS to talk about looks, I won’t talk about looks.  I’ve long thought that she, as a football “analyst” was fugly and shared my thoughts on a message board about football in a thread about her.  I said she should get a nose job.  Then her father chimed in and said I was a dinosaur.  What’s worse, attacking someone’s nose or attacking someone’s character?  

Regarding if “we” ever talk about mens looks, I know women that do.  Lots of women (and men) talk about Tom Brady’s good looks all the time.  Or is it different for him because he’s a player rather than a reporter?  

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Do we do the same for male reporters, ever?

For clarity, I personally wouldn’t care if that were the sole point of the conversation.  It’s the fact that her credibility is somehow tied to her appearance.  That’s what’s crap 

I will "clean up" comments

A) we don't, but people who find men attractive do.

B) no one tied her competency to her appearance.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Idk.....I think you should lighten up gentleman. It’s a message board.  People talk about attractiveness.  

people’s looks are objectified 24/7 in this world.  People enjoy looking at beautiful people of the sex they are attracted to.  It’s been like this since forever.  Sensitive world rears its head.  

if it’s against the TOS to talk about looks, I won’t talk about looks.  I’ve long thought that she, as a football “analyst” was fugly and shared my thoughts on a message board about football in a thread about her.  I said she should get a nose job.  Then her father chimed in and said I was a dinosaur.  What’s worse, attacking someone’s nose or attacking someone’s character?  

Regarding if “we” ever talk about mens looks, I know women that do.  Lots of women (and men) talk about Tom Brady’s good looks all the time.  Or is it different for him because he’s a player rather than a reporter?  

I called you a dinosaur because of your fervent opposition to computer models, not because you find her unattractive. I actually agree that you should be able to have an opinion on her without judgment. I also don't really think that was an attack on your character as I don't know anything about you other than what I read there. Chill out, friend.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

I will "clean up" comments

A) we don't, but people who find men attractive do.

B) no one tied her competency to her appearance.

I called you a dinosaur because of your fervent opposition to computer models, not because you find her unattractive. I actually agree that you should be able to have an opinion on her without judgment. I also don't really think that was an attack on your character as I don't know anything about you other than what I read there. Chill out, friend.

👍🏻 

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Again, I have no issue discussing someone’s appearance. And I agree that most in the entertainment world are hired partially because of it.  That’s how you know John Clayton is a genius.  

It’s when it becomes the topic of conversation in a thread that originally had nothing to do with it, that I think we start to perpetuate the wrong narrative.

Tom Brady wears Ugg’s btw.  That’s all that needs to be said  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Is anyone getting the feeling that she’s trolling us or do you think somethings going on?

I've never found her to be a trolly type. She doesn't really have a history of it. The rumor could be completely wrong but that doesn't mean she doesn't believe it's true.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Again, I have no issue discussing someone’s appearance. And I agree that most in the entertainment world are hired partially because of it.  That’s how you know John Clayton is a genius.  

It’s when it becomes the topic of conversation in a thread that originally had nothing to do with it, that I think we start to perpetuate the wrong narrative.

Tom Brady wears Ugg’s btw.  That’s all that needs to be said  

It's 20+ pages based on like 4 short tweets. Eventually, you run out of conspiracy theories.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan905 said:

Freelund just stated that if it doesn't happen she'll reveal who it was potentially for. The saga continues.

It's a trade for Ertz, she just gave it away by saying people are already on it in the responses. Most of the responses are about Ertz. Nothing really to be excited about, I rather have had Hunter Henry. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Halloween Land said:

It's a trade for Ertz, she just gave it away by saying people are already on it in the responses. Most of the responses are about Ertz. Nothing really to be excited about, I rather have had Hunter Henry. 

She didn't say "most of responses are already on it"

She said "a number of people are on it" in the responses

Several people are also suggesting Daniel (sic - Danielle) Hunter

I'd rather have had Hunter Henry over Ertz also

That said I think the hope would be that Ertz would bring that "make everyone better" attitude to the TE room and teach them how to beat physical coverage and get open as TE.  Lord knows they weren't gonna learn that last from Lee "I Don't Cut" "I Can't Separate" Smith.

1 minute ago, billsfan905 said:

I know the league New Year starts at 4 pm, but what would this mean?

1 minute ago, billsfan905 said:

That would indicate it’s a free agent signing or a trade that doesn’t provide cap relief for the other team.  

That would remove Ertz from this conversation.  

• Like (+1) 2