Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Me personally, I think she's meh.  But don't any of you on here lie and say that you wouldn't.

An honest man speaks!

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It very well maybe a nothing burger, but I’m willing to give her a shred of credibility compared to most out there. Nothing else out there so it kind of puts out a good vibe, just ridding the FA euphoria wave. 

Would be cool.....I have other euphoria waves I ride tho.....

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

So 18 pages of meh?  Still no idea who this chick is or what it is that excites her......sigh...........

How do you not know who she is? Don't you watch NFL Network? Because she is on there daily

Just now, Nihilarian said:

It blows my mind that football fans don't have a single clue who she is. They must be watching TV with rabbit ears

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

How do you not know who she is? Don't you watch NFL Network? Because she is on there daily

It blows my mind that football fans don't have a single clue who she is. They must be watching TV with rabbit ears

Sorry to blow your mind there dude.....nope on NFL Network......I stay away from the fray of TV.....only watch the Bills, Flyers and an small handful of actual shows.  She is kinda hawt there tho....thanks for the pix.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Well....I don't watch much TV and we don't have Cable so no, don't watch NFLN regularly...AND I still know who she is!!!!

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He really just needs to be an upgrade over Kroft and Smith 

I don't rule out the possibility that the upgrade over 2020 Knox is 2021 Knox, but a TE upgrade over 2020 Knox is badly needed IMHO

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Me personally, I think she's meh.  But don't any of you on here lie and say that you wouldn't.

She’s definitely meh

I definitely would.

She’s got a rockin body 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

She’s definitely meh

I definitely would.

She’s got a rockin body 

Come on guys... is she Erin Andrew’s nah, but she is pretty good

i would say she is probably hotter than 9 out of 10 guys wife’s on This site 

3 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Come on guys... is she Erin Andrew’s nah, but she is pretty good

i would say she is probably hotter than 9 out of 10 guys wife’s on This site 

I don’t care what she looks like.  If Erin Andrews put that rumor out there without substantiation, I’d still be pissed 

7 minutes ago, billsfan905 said:

She just doubled down on her prediction. On her last post (about Jonnu Smith and New England) someone asked her about the Bills rumour and she responds by saying he still has her fingers crossed.

Take it for what it's worth!

If she’s a lions fan she may be rooting for a Mack trade out of the division fwiw