Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

2 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

If Buffalo lands Ertz not only would we have the best TE the Bills ever had but the best collection of football wifes in the NFL . They should do and Embedded episode

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t hate the trade. I just find it odd that Ertz would inspire such a tweet. While he is good, he isn’t a superstar. It isn’t hard to be one of the best TE we have ever had. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t hate the trade. I just find it odd that Ertz would inspire such a tweet. While he is good, he isn’t a superstar. It isn’t hard to be one of the best TE we have ever had. 

I agree but I also think Ertz can have a career year in Buffalo with all the talent around him, he didn't have that in Philly.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Is Josh getting married?

Yes, I proposed earlier today:wub:

58 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

There isn’t a TE outside of Kelce that isn’t that exciting to generate such a tease tweet. 

Gronk accidentally signed with TB when he meant to sign with us...he demanded a trade to us???

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

She could really use a nose job.   Sorry if I offended anyone 

i am more offended by her win rate against the spread. She’s a supposed “handicapper” for NFLN and her picks are consistently terrible. 

• Agree 4

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Absolutely, I want Mack, but I don’t see how we can fit the money. 

Restructure dawkins, tre, Diggs and Poyer.  I don’t think it would be that hard tbh.