Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

Just now, glazeduck said:

This is all I'm saying. He's not enough of a no-brainer anymore to not care about what the deal is before I just run through the streets naked.

If they get him you know the deal is going to be team friendly and theyre not going to give up a lot. The eagles dont have much leverage. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

If they get him you know the deal is going to be team friendly and theyre not going to give up a lot. The eagles dont have much leverage. 

Exactly! It's the Magic Beane, we don't need to worry about what the cap is... He knows what he is doing.

Edited by TBBills
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s probably Ertz. Her 1/2 1/2 tweet would kind of fit that. Though I wish it was more. Ertz trade isn’t all that exciting. 

I agree, her comments would merit more than a Zack Ertz trade.  Signing him would not entice anyone to root for the Bills, unless it’s his Mom or his wife. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bobobonators said:

Sure, that's a fair assumption to make, call me cautiously optimistic. But some on this thread are acting like we got Tony Gonzalez in his prime. At this point, I'm expecting Ertz to be a mid-level starting TE at best and, frankly, would be happy with that... 

40 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t think she’s an insider, but as a rule people employed by NFL don’t do things like this for twitter reactions unless there is something to it.

what? No. We did trade lee smith.

I said that on the Lee Smith thread...that I had just finished typing "No" on another thread when.....

WTF is next, trade Devin Singletary for a 2nd?

That Freakin' Guy

Ertz makes sense to me. He's a vet who can still produce and we all know how much McDermott loves a vet in the room. Smith was a good vet too, but we Def need better production at tight end 

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 1