Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

I’m perplexed by anyone insinuating that Ertz wouldn’t be very exciting. Fourth in TE catches this decade. Just 30 years old, younger than Travis Kelce. Would instantly be the best TE the Bills have ever had.

That’s not exciting?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, bobobonators said:

This is a tough crowd. Did a lot of you get burned last year in FF and are still bitter? The dude has one down year and hes done at 30? Id be excited to have him. 

Ok.. but would you follow a new team because of him?

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

I’m perplexed by anyone insinuating that Ertz wouldn’t be very exciting. Fourth in TE catches this decade. Just 30 years old, younger than Travis Kelce. Would instantly be the best TE the Bills have ever had.

That’s not exciting?

It's the cap hit/draft pick give away for a guy that had an off year and not been polite towards his current team. If he's healthy he's a top 10 maybe top 5 TE in the league. Exciting yes but at what cost? If it's higher than a 4th it might be too much for a one year rental IMO.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I think the yellow flag is last season. He did look like he lost a step but if the compensation isn’t too much and the deal is reworked then why the hell not? He’s a better option than Knox either way you slice it. 

This is all I'm saying. He's not enough of a no-brainer anymore to not care about what the deal is before I just run through the streets naked.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

I don’t understand the excitement with Ertz. Why give up a pick for a guy on the wrong side of 30 when you could have kept the pick and signed Smith or Henry? 

Saying Ertz is top 5 in 2021 is a stretch, even if someone gives you that...he will soon be out of the top 5. The other two have a chance to get there for a handful of years.

I am all in on Beane and McD and I’d be excited they got “their” guy, after last season they get the benefit of the doubt. I just feel like we would be revisiting this one in the near future. 

I have $4m per season and twice the production in each’s typical years Why I’d choose Ertz over those two