Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don’t know...

Adding a top five TE (who is younger than Travis Kelce, by the way) to THIS offense?

I’d say that an Allen-Diggs-Sanders-Beasley-Ertz offense is enough to bring in a new fan. 🤷‍♂️

Top 5 by what metric? TEs named "Zach"? TEs from Stanford? Slowest 40? Highest $ paid per play?

Sorry but Zach Ertz is a far cry from a top 5 TE anymore...

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Justin C said:

Well if she doesn't deliver it won't be the first time a woman teased me with something than let me down.

You and every other man on the planet...

Just now, glazeduck said:

Top 5 by what metric? TEs named "Zach"? TEs from Stanford? Slowest 40? Highest $ paid per play?

He had 88 catches for 900+ yards in2019 after 116 catches the year before. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Oh I agree. But that’s a very bold strategy , to essentially go all in on one year.

Don’t wanna be like Houston in a few years where you have an all pro QB and absolutely nothing around the player.

It’s a tough game for tough people. Got to take risks to win. If it doesn’t work out, we can’t say we didn’t try. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

With Texans trading for Tyrod, could Watson be on his way to Chicago? Could  Bills be part of trade package involving Mack? Could Beane be pulling off a Stefan Diggs type trade? Fingers crossed.

Bears signed Dalton today 

Just now, TheBillsOrDie said:

Mack just restructured his contract to save the Bears a TON of money

It’s like 35 million dead cap for a team over the cap I think I read on Facebook after his restructure. Mack ain’t going nowhere 

4 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Based on what?

He’s 4th in catches by a tight end in the past decade. In 2018, he set the record for catches by a TE in a single season with 116.

Prior to last year when he was injured, he had at least 800 receiving yards every year since 2014.

And I’ll say it again: he’s younger than Travis Kelce.

Just because he was injured last year and Wentz turned to *****, all of a sudden he’s no good? Bull.

Edited by Logic
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

He had 88 catches for 900+ yards in2019 after 116 catches the year before. 

It's weird. Ertz had a really bad year once Carson Wentz became the worst QB in the NFL. I just can't figure it out.

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

With Texans trading for Tyrod, could Watson be on his way to Chicago? Could  Bills be part of trade package involving Mack? Could Beane be pulling off a Stefan Diggs type trade? Fingers crossed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if something like this happens. 

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Tyrod was a free gent and culley loves him. His signing and watson arent related at all. Chicago signed Andy Dalton they are out of the qb sweepstakes. Where would we get the cap space for Mack even with restructuring the rest of the contracts we could that'd be tight.