Bills sign Emmanuel Sanders

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Boneless breaded wings with ranch to dip is amazing.

giphy.gif

Those are tenders not wings lol

But tbh, I see why people dont like blue cheese outside of buffalo. I moved to TN a year ago and gotta say the blue cheese tastes funky down here

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If it's shaped like a wing, it's a wing.  Quit discriminating against wings...they all deserve equality.

Too bad this is a family board, I have a few body parts I could replace wing with and I'm curious to see how you would answer

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Too bad this is a family board, I have a few body parts I could replace wing with and I'm curious to see how you would answer

As always, I will answer honestly!

9 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

You could shape a turd into a wing shape too.  Doesn't make it a wing.

If the ranch is good enough....

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How bout eat the wings without either ranch or blue cheese? Enjoy the flavor 

What is wrong with you?

• Haha (+1) 1

This interview should be required viewing. You watch a lot of these guys on other teams and see how they play but usually know relatively little about them. What a tremendous guy Emmanuel Sanders comes across as. He's a perfect fit and now makes all the sense in the world why Beane was after him. Just a great interview with a guy who knows what it's all about. Terrific personality and a winner. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

He is a ranch guy.  Said blue cheese is gross.  I had such high hopes for him prior to that answer...

If he gets open against tough press man coverage and makes plays in the big games, he can put any damned dressing he wants on his wings. 

He gets a mulligan from me.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:21 PM, Doc Brown said:

There was another Bills WR that came over here in his mid 30's that helped take this team to the Super Bowl with a late career resurgence.  Can Sanders wear number 80 since 17 is taken up?

Oooooooh

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I eat gas station egg rolls.

WAAAAAYYYYYYY Tooo much info, dude.  DON'T over-share.