Bills sign Emmanuel Sanders

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I cannot believe: Diggs, Beasley, Sanders.  Those are three absolute DOGS.  Holy hell.  They will help Davis man up like when Genny gets sent by his parents to Honduras in Gemorrah.

100%, Sanders brings excellent route running and toughness. He gives us another guy who can get separation and beat press coverage which is huge given the schemes Miami and New England run. 

• Like (+1) 2

Love this signing.   Brown is a nice deep threat, when healthy, but got bottled up in both our playoff losses when we needed him.  

Sanders has more dog in him, which was sorely lacking in that KC loss.  

6 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Okay, Brown had some injury woes in 2020, but the guy is really damn good when healthy.  Why are so many acting like he had all these problems?

Ah that's not the case with me, I was disappointed when we cut Brown. I was hoping we could either restructure or have him pay a small pay cut to lower his cap hit this year and keep him on the team. Great vertical threat and mentor for Josh and the younger guys. 

The Bills went in a different direction though and no guarantees, but I think there's a *chance* that Sanders could be more available and produce better in our offense than Smoke. I really like his route running and competitiveness. 

1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

his hands and route running are not better than browns. but i still like the signing. he played well last year with a weird QB carousel between winston and hill with a very old brees

Too bad the Saints didn't have a QB with the surname Church. 

Winston, Church, Hill. :bag:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Maybe Brown's injury was concerning?  Not really familiar  with Sanders' health though 

thats what i thought from the get go. must be medical. id rather have sanders than brown anyway

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1