Bills sign Emmanuel Sanders

I predict that he gets 1 year 6M.  More than I’d like, but that’s usually how it works.  If the contract is under 3M a year, I’ll be shocked.  He signed last season: 2 years 24M.

get ready to be pissed. He might get 8M lol 😳

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, B-Large said:

Was a great possession guy for the Broncos, sure handed, wasn’t afraid to make catches and get nailed.  Also brings Super Bowl experience.  A nice bet option that produced every where he’s gone.  Nice value signing. 

Yes...we have watched him for years! 

Just now, Rocket94 said:

Madden! I am too old to play that! We still need speed!

We are only 2 days into free agency ... the market has yet to speak and we don’t have big $ for that position. Notice no one else paid those guys yet either. That means they want big $$$$$.  Speed can be drafted. 

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I predict that he gets 1 year 6M.  More than I’d like, but that’s usually how it works.  If the contract is under 3M a year, I’ll be shocked.  He signed last season: 2 years 24M.

get ready to be pissed. He might get 8M lol 😳

Yup. It’s going to be more than some expect.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

We are only 2 days into free agency ... the market has yet to speak and we don’t have big $ for that position. Notice no one else paid those guys yet either. That means they want big $$$$$.  Speed can be drafted. 

I hope.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

get ready to be pissed. 😳

I was thinking $5 million but 6 possible.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm guessing he's coming cheaper than smoke wanted to renegotiate too. He is a great route runner and I've never heard him being a problem in the locker room. I bet he will be excited to come and buy into the mentality. He not a blockbuster move by any means but hes still a good enough reciever he has to be accounted for by the defense, that's just that much more attention taken off of diggs and company.  As long as the numbers aren't too high I like the signing. 

34 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Just checked... Turns 34 tomorrow ...

And some were worried Smoke as getting on.. 

We were running low on over-the-hill vets. I mean, Ty Nsekhe was just scooped up by the Cowgirls... Gotta keep that average age consistently high...

I kid... I kid...

• Haha (+1) 1