Bills sign Emmanuel Sanders

5 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Was just coming here to post this.

First of all, the list of QBs that have been throwing to Sanders is atrocious. He's gonna look good with Allen throwing him the ball.

Second, listen to the way Shanahan talks about Sanders: Speed, route running, versatility....sounds a lot like a couple of other guys we brought in that worked out pretty darned well!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Absolutely.  Brown (IMO) improved this past season - might be that "steel sharpens steel" thing with Diggs leading the room and Gabe Davis chasing him.    But he could still get taken away too easily.

I like smoke, but I was okay moving away from him after the chiefs championship game. 

They sold out to get Diggs off the table, and Brown didn’t step up. The one pass he needed to get went through his hands and turned into the game ending pick. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Samuel or Fuller! Sheesh!

Sorry people but we didn’t have $8mill for Brown so we certainly didn’t have the $12mil laying around for someone who will be getting our 3rd most WR yardage behind Cole and Diggs.. . this isn’t Madden. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Process said:

Wasn't he the #1 WR most of the year, on a team with absolutely nothing else at the position? 

It would be hard for a guy in that spot to put up worse numbers, to be honest. 

I’m sure he’s Cheap and he’s gonna be our 4th. Again not a bad addition. 

if anyone is upset with this then they are just looking for crap to be miserable about. Nothing earth shattering. Solid little signing. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billl said:

That’s a really solid season, but he’s nowhere near that fast anymore.

How do you know this ?  Seems like a lot of folks are just making things up on every page of this thread.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Sorry people but we didn’t have $8mill for Brown so we certainly didn’t have the $12mil laying around for someone who will be getting our 3rd most WR yardage behind Cole and Diggs.. . this isn’t Madden. 

Madden! I am too old to play that! We still need speed!

• Like (+1) 1