Bills sign Emmanuel Sanders

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Lol it doesn’t mean they can’t still draft or sign another receiver. Gosh some of y’all are just miserable 

Yeah, I would still draft one. I would also draft a slot guy because it’s pretty unlikely that Beasley makes it through a whole season with the hits he takes each game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I think this will be more $ than people think. This FO wanted him last year. They tend to have their favorites and go after them. I am betting $5-6M+ per. Fits a need though, but not my first choice. Now DE, TE, DT, CB...

Edited by ngbills
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Mehhh. He's 33 yo. I think we should have waited to see what happens with all these good wideouts that have yet to sign. 

A guy like Fuller may not end up getting any good long term offers and may have been willing to sign a one year deal.

Why rush to sign a guy like Sanders with so many options still out there??

With that said, we needed a WR, and he's not a terrible option. I always thought he was a stud and underrated. But at 33 those days are behind him. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Good player. Want to see the terms but glad we've re-invested in the WR corps. Gabriel Davis was a very promising rookie, but not ready to be a genuine WR2 in my eyes just yet.

Im fine with Davis as the 2(more like the 3 with Beasley).. He showed he can ball, wth are u looking for with Davis?? But Sanders will add a nice element to the offense, something we lacked with Brown last year due to injury. 4 wide sets are gonna be crazy to cover!

• Like (+1) 2