Bills sign P Matt Haack

Process

11 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

From some Fins fans on Reddit:

Haack repeatedly ***** us especially in that week 17 game while we were also repeatedly ***** by the bills punter

Yeah that's why we hung 50 on them.  🙄

Meh, for the one or two times a year that the booming punt is a huge advantage vs the much more likely scenario of wanting to pin a team, this seems fair.  Punting average doesn’t mean ***** honestly, either you can play in the NFL or not, best punt to best punt might be 5 yards different, but positioning it is everything, Bojo was coming along in that, but if it’s a big money thing, I get it.

• Like (+1) 1

Yikes on bikes, I got this guy mixed up with Matt Darr, who punted here for a hot minute in like 2018, I think. He was the drizzlin' poops! I was wigged out for a minute. Bojo had a good season but maybe he's missing something they're looking for, ya knows?

That said, consistency (aside from last season) seemed to be Bojo's biggest issue. One kick would be a moon rocket and the next he'd shank 19 yards into the bench and bean the waterboy or something. Either way I don't think the drop off will be significant. This Haackaloogie kid could be better, who knows? Not like they're gonna punt it this season anyway, eyy! 

Edited by blacklabel

38 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I mean, Bojo is the most under utilized player on our team. However, if he signs for less than 2 per, I don’t get it 

Shouldn't it be the other way "If he signs for over $2 mil you don't get it"??

The Bills could have had him for $2 mil tender.

But if he signs with another team for $1.5 mil, could just as easily mean the Bills were only will to pay $1.25 mil or something??

Since no team has announced they've come to terms, could easily be camp punter and he still signs with Buffalo

20 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Awful placeholder. I swear if you look at the missed attempts he has the laces wrong a majority of the time. Much improved punting though. 

Got better at placeholding.

Much improved punter.  Started to get great placement.  Did hit a few off the side of his foot.   Still hate to see him go. 

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Didn’t seem to do him much good against McKenzie...

He didn't seem too enthusiastic about trying for a piece of Lil' Dirty on a full head of steam.   😅

14 minutes ago, JimS said:

I hope this is legible.

Last Year:
image.thumb.png.463ac0e6df85958e04c5fa6fa8d94604.png

Career:
image.thumb.png.959380a46cbdb335b988e64335ed49d3.png 

Pro tip to readers: "click to embiggen" if it's not?

So what do you make of this?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1