Red Rifle aka Andy Dalton to Chi town.

2 hours ago, glazeduck said:

They used the tag on Robinson. I don't know the particulars of how their contracts would/wouldn't fit, I'm just a fan dreaming over here.

That said, starting Andy Dalton in what is very clearly a must-win year is negligent at best...

lol

37 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I did not know that QBs were solely responsible for teams making playoffs.  

You should write a football textbook!

Well for Fitz it's true, his curse rules all.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s also played on terrible teams. If Miami didn’t bench him, they make the playoffs. And he took a crappy Jets to 10-6 which we ruined with the most pointless win ever. He’s been getting better. Devante Parker was huge bust until Fitz. He always elevates players. 

No they don't Fitz curse baby always holds true.

12 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

This is what happens when your team is owned by a 97-year-old.

I don't know which is scarier...97 year old owner's judgments, or decisions by members of a message board (myself included). 😁

11 hours ago, Irv said:

Good for him.  At these rates, Allen is going to sign for $1.5B, $1B guaranteed, 5 years, and 49% ownership stake.    

"Hey kid...here's an NHL hockey team for you...the Buffalo Allens!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, glazeduck said:

Call me crazy...

But this has me thinking we might want to hold our cap space -- and maybe even make moves in the draft (trading back for future draft capital) -- to be a player for Allen Robinson and/or Khalil Mack at the trade deadline.

You’re crazy.  Mack isn’t tradable for Chicago and trading back in the draft really wouldn’t lessen our cap spend by anything significant.  Also I doubt we’d pay another top WR. 

13 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I am sitting in a room full of Bear's fans right now! They consider this "stunningly bad"

Great...another gunslinger! The Red Rifle!

Dalton’s signing made me think of this video.  It’s from 2009 but it is crazy how long they’ve been without a decent QB there.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I am sitting in a room full of Bear's fans right now! They consider this "stunningly bad"

Great...another gunslinger! The Red Rifle!

One of our VP’s is a big Bears fan. This has been a great morning. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

I live in the Chicago area, people are pissed & talking about getting rid of their tickets. I pay zero attention to the Bears, but I admit I've been amused by all the Dalton memes going around.

He’s a day walker right?