Ertz Discussing Contract with Buffalo?

2022 4th round pick and a reasonable contract? Sign me up. 

I am concerned the bills tried to pay Gronk $10M. They tried to sign a washed up Greg Olson last year too. 

I hope they don't overpay for him, both in trade compensation and $$.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

There's been enough smoke around the Bills trying to sign a TE that I can believe this to be true. I looked at his Twitter, I don't see any red flags that make me think he throws out rumors.

but everyone is throwing out rumors...every twitter post is a rumor...we're interested...they're interested in us.....

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

No it wouldn't.  Edmunds is a lousy football player.  (Because he is 6'5 and has dreads makes him look cool I guess for some people)   Guy can't tackle.  And he has no instincts on where the play is going.  Maybe he will improve this season.  But building our defense around him has been a bad idea IMHO.  Trade him for Ertz and plug someone else in at MLB.

This might be the worst take i've seen here in a while. I've not once seen anyone mention his dreads.

Is he great? no. Is he "lousy"? Also no.

• Like (+1) 1

From Free Agent Frenzy on @nflnetwork: The #Eagles are taking their time with TE Zach Ertz, as they wait for higher trade compensation. Also, Ertz isn't looking for a new contract as part of a deal. Willing to play out his final year.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Process said:

2022 4th round pick and a reasonable contract? Sign me up. 

I am concerned the bills tried to pay Gronk $10M. They tried to sign a washed up Greg Olson last year too. 

I hope they don't overpay for him, both in trade compensation and $$.

1 year 10M isn’t overpaying for Gronk imo.  Once you get into paying guys for 2-3 years with dead cap and such....the. You’re overpaying.  1 year 10M would be just fine with me

3 minutes ago, The Governor said:

It was a suggestion.

If you truly feel that we should trade Edmunds for Ertz than I’d like to summon my inner@DC Tom

• Like (+1) 2