Tonyan Given 2nd rnd tender, should bills offer?

nato7412

I dont know how this would seemingly guarantee hes back to GB. Id give him an offer sheet at 5-6 a yr, for anyone who is bullish about the 2nd its basically a 3rd rounder due to us being pick 30. Would you prefer this or going after Everett?

• Dislike 4

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No.  It’s a good 2nd rd

That’s said, he’s better than this board thinks imo. Dude didn’t drop a pass last season and is a good run blocker. He’s a perfect fit for out offense.  

He instantly gives us a great red zone threat lol and dramatically improves the TE room. I was saying 5-6 because I think less than that is definitely getting matched by GB. 2nd round is a good pick but one, Friermuth will not be there and probably not Brevin Jordan either, and even if we got either, them becoming as good as Tonyan is not all that likely

8 minutes ago, nato7412 said:

He instantly gives us a great red zone threat lol and dramatically improves the TE room. I was saying 5-6 because I think less than that is definitely getting matched by GB. 2nd round is a good pick but one, Friermuth will not be there and probably not Brevin Jordan either, and even if we got either, them becoming as good as Tonyan is not all that likely

Can’t argue with any of that. I love the player.  I just love the 2nd rd of this draft more....but you could be 💯 right 

Just now, NewEra said:

Can’t argue with any of that. I love the player.  I just love the 2nd rd of this draft more....but you could be 💯 right 

I do get that, I like this 2nd rnd class a lot. Depends if you prefer proven commodity or potential. I think were so close its worth going proven, worked pretty well with Daddy Diggs eh

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

not at the cost of a 2nd rounder and at 6 mill per. Might as well draft Freiermuth in round 2, no?

K so right now Freiermuth is on the boards early-early mid second round. He wont make it to us in the second.

17 minutes ago, nato7412 said:

100% agree with this message .

37 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No.  It’s a good 2nd rd

That’s said, he’s better than this board thinks imo. Dude didn’t drop a pass last season and is a good run blocker. He’s a perfect fit for out offense.  

Maybe GB would do a straight up for Knox if Buffalo implied they would run up the cost for 1 year of Tonyan.........like a $6M deal........too cheap to let him go but maybe more expensive than they want.    Ideally GB probably want someone to offer him a long term deal at a bargain rate and match and lock him up for way less than $10M.     I don't think that happens in this market.   He's next years Hunter Henry or maybe more $.   Guys a beast,  trains with Kittle,  has lofty goals.

Reportedly was a lot of trade interest in Knox last fall.........similar athlete to Tonyan,  obviously more unfinished but more team control. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Tonyan's a beast.  He is most definitely worth our 2nd round pick.  Did anyone who disagrees even watch him play for the Pack last year?  He is exactly what we need at TE.

I had him on my fantasy team, the games rodgers did throw to him frequently he had some big plays, defs a sleeper

58 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

K so right now Freiermuth is on the boards early-early mid second round. He wont make it to us in the second.

100% agree with this message .

Thank god someone agrees with me 😂 I felt like Robert kraft walking into the ralph from his helicopter getting screamed at by the loyal bills mafia there

• Like (+1) 1