Gronk Considered signing with Bills

• BillsMafi$ changed the title to Gronk Considered signing with Bills
1 minute ago, junior12thman92 said:

Interesting... don't love seeing a swing-and-a-miss here, given that the top FA TEs are all off the board, 2 of which went to our division rival. 

I very much love seeing is miss out on paying Gronkowski $10M.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

I very much love seeing is miss out on paying Gronkowski $10M.

What I'm saying is that that if this report is true, Beane clearly values obtaining a good TE. The top 3 available TEs have signed elsewhere, meaning we're less likely to fill that hole. Don't love that aspect of it. 

3 minutes ago, junior12thman92 said:

What I'm saying is that that if this report is true, Beane clearly values obtaining a good TE. The top 3 available TEs have signed elsewhere, meaning we're less likely to fill that hole. Don't love that aspect of it. 

It's not a bad draft for tight ends either.   Beane should get the player he wants, not over spending an average player.

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

So much for the "this is the Bills way". We got turned down by Watt, Gronk and I am sure some others will come out. 

At least it makes me feel better knowing they are looking to make moves. 

You’re trying too hard here.  Shocking. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Gronk is a smart football player.  He knows and accepts that he has had the most success with Tom Brady.  Why screw it up?

I don't understand players who decide on their own to leave great playing environments over a couple bucks. 

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

It's not a bad draft for tight ends either.   Beane should get the player he wants, not over spending an average player.

Sure, and it appears Gronk was a player he wanted at a slightly lower price than what TB offered him. Hopefully he's able to find a TE who offers ~ the same value he attributed to Gronk.

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

So much for the "this is the Bills way". We got turned down by Watt, Gronk and I am sure some others will come out. 

At least it makes me feel better knowing they are looking to make moves. 

Our top 3 free agents all signed back here....they know the Bills way more than any external player.  I think that says more than two other guys not signing here.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Why?? After what he did to White. I don’t want him anywhere near Buffalo

Holding a grudge against a player who did something stupid that long ago doesn’t make sense under these circumstances. We are looking at a team that will compete for a Super Bowl next season if they make the right moves. Adding a truly elite tight end would be considered a right move by anybody.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1