12 personnel formation for the Pats

dbfla10

Just now, Big Turk said:

When they get a real QB to worry about let me know.

That "real" qb nearly beat the Bills the first game. Lets not act like the Bills dominated both games last year.  If it wasnt for a great play from the Bills Dlineman, that game probably has a different outcome. 

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

That worked well against Kelce....

Uuuuh dude they didn't have Star in 2020 and he was referring to 2019???  Sheesh....you have ANYTHING positive to add?  Anything?  Anything at all????

45 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah we are done.  W are a 5-11 team right now.  
A Head Coach who doesn’t know defense.

Terrible defensive line.

Terrible linebackers who can’t cover or get off blocks.

No running game because our best RB is at best an UDFA level.

Both below the average guards as starters.

What else am I missing Scott?

...Our slot receiver has a man bun...

Edited by Jumpsuit Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

That "real" qb nearly beat the Bills the first game. Lets not act like the Bills dominated both games last year.  If it wasnt for a great play from the Bills Dlineman, that game probably has a different outcome. 

Is it a negative or something that we made a great play to end the game or something?

We cannot dominate every team.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dbfla10 said:

The Bills were NFL worse at covering TEs last season. What are they going to do knowing they have to cover at least 2 verse the pats next year. 

Oh I don’t know just score more points then the Pats which they are more then capable of 

1 hour ago, dbfla10 said:

The Bills were NFL worse at covering TEs last season. What are they going to do knowing they have to cover at least 2 verse the pats next year. 

Oh I don’t know just score more points then the Pats which they are more then capable of 

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is it a negative or something that we made a great play to end the game or something?

We cannot dominate every team.

No, my point is people are acting like the Pats cant beat the Bills with Cam. Game 1 showed they can if they limit mistakes.

While both these dudes are upgraded over what the Bills have at TE, this isn’t Kelce and Kittle coming at you.

The Pats don’t have a hole where they have a below average player at a skill position, and at the same time they don’t have a single top 10 player, with the exception of Hunter Henry.

They built an offense that is going to be perfectly above average 

When you look at the Bills offense they have elite talent at Z, Slot, QB and LT.

The Pats have elite talent at the following positions:

11 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

No, my point is people are acting like the Pats cant beat the Bills with Cam. Game 1 showed they can if they limit mistakes.

I think the wind certainly aided the run early/often patriots more than anything else.  Edmunds and Milano (15 snaps) both being banged up didn't help either - and that was prior to Klein figuring out a niche playing more along the LOS.  As for the Bills - they were without Feliciano and Ford.  Norman and Lewis also didn't play and both white and wallace were coming off injury.  

24 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Couldn’t you easily say that about the Patriots watching Josh last year? 

The only difference is that is what their defense was actually doing on the field and I'm joking about our guys. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

That worked well against Kelce....

Except they also have Hardman, Mahomes, and Hill.

Does the combo of Kendrick Bourne, Nelson Algohor, and 37 year old Edelman make you nervous? Or Cam at QB? I mean, people are actually panicking because they signed 2 TE's that combined JUST north of 1,000 yards last year?

Belichick's defensive game plan for SB XXV against the prolific K-gun is in the NFL HoF.  The Giants beat us with Jeff Hostetler at QB and the offense looked like what they're building in NE now.  Granted their Defense doesn't look like the 1990 Giants, but the point is he builds a team according to certain base principles, plays disciplined football and wins the close ones.  Expect to see exactly that this year.  

I keep seeing this habit of assuming our guys will play at their best, their guys will probably play at their worst kind of forecasting.  As if Newton won't improve in year 2, etc.  

We're the favorites and they're a legit threat, that's reality.  

• Dislike 1