Bills in on Gerald Everett (Gronk considered an offer from us)

Yikes. There are a lot of teams listed there. The Colts, in particular, have WAY more money to spend than the Bills.

I feel like if we're in a bidding war with multiple other teams, we're going to lose.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Johnny3410 said:

I would like Jesse James who was recently cut by the Lions and drafted by the Steelers. 

I wanted him last offseason. I completely forgot he existed 

Edit: I guess that was 2 off-seasons ago. He hasn’t done much. I definitely wouldn’t see him as an upgrade

Edited by Brennan Huff

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Not a fan of Everett.   Very similar player to Knox.  

I swear I was going to post the same thing. 2nd rounder with all the tools but they end up using the less talented guy more.  It won’t be the worst move ever because he has talent but I’d almost rather draft a guy high up.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

This is another one of those Twitter accounts that sends out a bunch of random "rumors," most of which don't come true. I'll wait for a legit source before believing this.

Not exactly,  this account sends out rumors and info but doesn't credit the original source

I wanted Everett going into FA but if he's going to get crazy money like some of these other guys then forget it. Would rather spend a little more and get someone like Samuel or Fuller, and then spend a mid-late rd pick on a TE.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

Yikes. There are a lot of teams listed there. The Colts, in particular, have WAY more money to spend than the Bills.

I feel like if we're in a bidding war with multiple other teams, we're going to lose.

The minute it becomes a bidding war, you walk away. That's not how you build a consistent winner.

• Like (+1) 1