Buffalo Bills are 4-0 against the Pats the last 4 times we've played them when Brady didn't start or finish the game

You guys almost split with them last year with Cam and that horrible offense. Cam is not guaranteed to be the starter this year and leaving out the money the team got better this year and the draft still isn't here yet. And what keeps getting left out of this is their defense.

Edited by Ghost_002!

58 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

You guys almost split with them last year with Cam and that horrible offense. Cam is not guaranteed to be the starter this year and leaving out the money the team got better this year and the draft still isn't here yet. And what keeps getting left out of this is their defense.

And pretty much every horrible Bills team for 20 years “almost” split with Tom Brady and the Patriots early in the season only to be shellacked later in the season. 

Some great offenses with EJ Manuel, JP Losman, Tyrod Taylor and Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm... to think... the Patriots “almost” lost to teams quarterbacked by those guys. 

4 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

And pretty much every horrible Bills team for 20 years “almost” split with Tom Brady and the Patriots early in the season only to be shellacked later in the season. 

Some great offenses with EJ Manuel, JP Losman, Tyrod Taylor and Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm... to think... the Patriots “almost” lost to teams quarterbacked by those guys. 

20 years>>>>one season? Not really the same comparison is it though? And we still talking only one side of the ball too?

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

That's your point it wasn't mine though. going 4-0 without Brady isn't telling what's to come for both teams this season. 

Did you not just say this...? 

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

You guys almost split with them last year with Cam and that horrible offense.

It was very clearly your point... 

So listening to NFLR just now, I heard the Pats are in on H. Henry as well as Jonnu and the two new WR’s.  Smart on their part, and they had RB’s, and a decent o line.  Now can Cam actually do something about it?  I don’t think so.

They get a defense back.  As long as we have Allen, and we have an online that was never complete last year, we should be fine.  Our secondary and LBS on a nickel defense is still better, the issue is will Star be back as he is critical, will Edmunds and Edmunds be better with Star, will Milano be healthy, and this could be a much better defense.  I’ve wanted a Kamara guy like Etienne, but maybe we need d linemen.

still too early to tell.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Did you not just say this...? 

It was very clearly your point... 

my point was reviled  when i said.....the stat going 4-0 without Brady isn't telling what's to come for both teams this season. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

In 45 mile per hr.  Winds and you’re coach was not smart in leaving 8 back.  You might have won that game as you had a line and RB’s.  We put up 194 rushing yards as you made it easy.  You had a good team with Brady.  If you draft some gem at QB, you might be right.  You won’t do anything with Cam.  Our secondary will pick him off and 20 years doesn’t matter.  We have Allen now.  You’ll see this year.

I don’t hate the Pats like some, and certainly don’t hate Brady.  You did leave if they had such an option of a HOF O Line coach.  You’re guy was amazing for so long.  You should be proud of him.

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

In 45 mile per hr.  Winds and you’re coach was not smart in leaving 8 back.  You might have won that game as you had a line and RB’s.  We put up 194 rushing yards as you made it easy.  You had a good team with Brady.  If you draft some gem at QB, you might be right.  You won’t do anything with Cam.  Our secondary will pick him off and 20 years doesn’t matter.  We have Allen now.  You’ll see this year.

I don’t hate the Pats like some, and certainly don’t hate Brady.  You did leave if they had such an option of a HOF O Line coach.  You’re guy was amazing for so long.  You should be proud of him.

Last season's teams is no more. I do not know how any bills fans can gage what is to come when these two teams play again this coming season. They will not look like the 2020 New England patriots. Their Oline coach also doesn't matter, didn't matter because they have won games and SBs without Dante Scarnecchia, plus the oline wasn't even bad last year. It was one of their bright spots. Although it's been said Cam is back as security, not meant to be the starter. Thing could change though..we will see how their QB situation pans out. 

and BB has gone against QBs of Allen's level and even better before. You know how those games went. 

Edited by Ghost_002!