What about Xavier Rhodes (CB)

played in Indy last year on what I believe was a 1 year 3 million contract. He is currently a free agent. He is 6'1 215 pounds and ran a 4.43 coming out school. Played most of career in Minnesota in a scheme similar to ours. He is cool with Jordan Poyer but the problem is Rhodes and Diggs went at each other before.. Seems like a good fit if him and Diggs put whatever issues they had to the side if any.

6 hours ago, Wsam4031 said:

no thanks looked really bad last year and is way past his prime. id rather have Norman back instead of Rhodes and thats not saying much

Thats funny cause the COLTS, Vikings fans , 49ers all want him bad and the guy will be 31 at the start of the season. BTW is the same age as Patrick Peterson.

Hasn't he sucked most of his career? Why are people always acting like he's a good player?

He got burned constantly in MN. He was bad last year in Indy on one of the worst secondaries in the league. 

No thank you. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Thats funny cause the COLTS, Vikings fans , 49ers all want him bad and the guy will be 31 at the start of the season. BTW is the same age as Patrick Peterson.

thats fine let them have him. 

On 3/16/2021 at 6:39 AM, Georgie said:

How old is he? I'm tired of the Bills bringing in older vets to challenge Wallace

Wallace isn't under contract as of right now so perhaps there's no longer a need for you to be tired! 

16 hours ago, Process said:

Hasn't he sucked most of his career? Why are people always acting like he's a good player?

He got burned constantly in MN. He was bad last year in Indy on one of the worst secondaries in the league. 

No thank you. 

I think they’re confusing him with Xavien Howard because they’ve heard his name more often.