Who Are the Best Remaining Pass Rushers on Day 2 of FA?

34 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think Kerrigan, Haason Reddick, Jadeveon Clowney, Melvin Ingram, Aldon Smith, and Justin Houston.

Just say no to Aldon  Smith.   He can’t stay away from drugs.

Reddick and Dunlap, but we don’t have the $ to afford them.  Clowney is horrible and can’t manage to play a whole season. He was supposed to be the next Mario Williams down in Houston, and he flamed out.  If he couldn’t get sacks and penetrate effectively in next to Watt in his prime, he certainly wouldn’t here.  Seattle never had any decent performances from Clowney.

what about Takkarist McKinley?...he's only 25 and showed some good seasons...don't know much about him so I'll let you guys fill it in...if the Bills could help him back to his potential then I wouldn't mind him and Gerald Everett (TE) then call it till draft

• Like (+1) 2

I probably am alone in this but I don't see the need for an upgrade.  The line could get after the QB more but Hughes and Addison get after the QB as well as people that have already been signed like Lawson and Hendrickson and they cost less.  I think are guys set the edge better against guys like Lamar too.  The only exception would have been Watt.  Reddick is a 34 OLB and I have my suspicions on him having a hard time transitioning.  I think it's just a we think we can do better but really this year we need to be careful with money and we have other needs like Tight End and RB.

I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on Kerrigan or Aldon Smith. Those will probably be our cheapest options that could still prove to be effective. But they may not want to even go that route. 

I don’t think anyone right now is worth it. Like flushing money down the toilet. 
See if someone is a great fit via the draft, or wait until after the draft and you can get some of these guys for pennies on the dollar. Nobody is taking a cheap one year deal right now while teams still have good money to spend. After the draft you could see some of these vets taking cheaper deals to play for a contender and panic a little not having a job yet. 
I think there will be a few running backs, DT’s and possibly corners sitting around until after the draft who can still make some impact. Free agency is all about value and the value isn’t there for what’s left imo.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Fred Slacks said:

Von Miller (assuming he gets to walk)

Dunlap

Which others?  I feel this is our biggest need and am not familiar enough with the talent out there. 

Draft one. 

Notice Ravens are one of the most if not the most Analytical Football team in the NFL and they would not pay either of their pass rushers. 

offenses today make paying Huge money to DEs the wrong move.