Fitz to Washington

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That Freakin' Guy

I wonder if Vince Young has ever figured out why Fitz still has a job in the NFL and he doesn't

Fitz made the most of his limited athletic talent, and Vince Young made the least of his other-worldly athletic talent.  Fitz is also one of the smartest QB's ever to play the game.  Good to see the WTF's picked him up after he got boned with no lube in Miami.  GO FITZ!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Bruce, I believe it’s in Buffalo.  The AFC is the home team in the 17th game, but you’re right in 2023 we play them in Washington for our normal 4 year rotation.  That’s my understanding when they announced the proposed 17th game.

I think it still has to be ratified by the owners and PA, but I believe that’s a formality.

6 hours ago, Mango said:

I hope the NFL releases a “Fitz Bundle” for jerseys. 

Take all my money. 

Add his Harvard jersey.  Did you know he went to Harvard?  
He'll be able to scout prime real estate for his post NFL career home.  Lobbyist for the NFL. 😁

1 hour ago, QCity said:

With this contract Fitz has now made over $81M playing football. And he's not done yet. 

I think his college degree was in finance.  My guess is that he's made more money than 99% of his Harvard classmates .

• Haha (+1) 1

Whoooo Hoooo Fitzmagic to start his NFCE tour ;)

Next year G Men....2023 Eagles....2024 Cowgirls ;) 

Maybe the WTF game will be at the Ralph week 18 and we can say good bye to an old friend  :)

its  been  40  years  since    the washington   dallas  rivalry  has  had  much  relevance.  it  used  to  be one  of  the  marquee  matchups of  the  year.  I  think   bringing  in  Fitz   with a solid  WFT   against  the  high   priced players of  Dallas is a  return  to   those must see 

games.

Fitz is #30 all time passing yards. If he starts the whole year he can get to #23:

Fitzpatrick     34,977

Cutler             35,133

Kelly                  35,467

A. Smith          35,650

Hasselbeck     36,638

McNabb         37,276

Esiason           37,920

Krieg               38,147

Next two are Unitas and Montana. Way different eras but still amazing he's that high on the list. 

8 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Good for him.  He deserves it.  And deserves a chance to start.  

How many chances does he deserve before people realize he isn't a starter?

43 minutes ago, jwhit34 said:

Fitz is #30 all time passing yards. If he starts the whole year he can get to #23:

Fitzpatrick     34,977

Cutler             35,133

Kelly                  35,467

A. Smith          35,650

Hasselbeck     36,638

McNabb         37,276

Esiason           37,920

Krieg               38,147

Next two are Unitas and Montana. Way different eras but still amazing he's that high on the list. 

It shows how hard to get good QBs when Fitz is #30

8 hours ago, Augie said:

I wonder if Vince is still wondering how the debt collectors ever found him in WNY, and Fitz is wondering how it could have taken them so long to get there. 

LOL Buffalo is the collections capital of the NFL, half this board wouldve watched him Sunday and called him Monday 😆