Update: broncos exercise Von Miller option, renegotiation very likey.

Bills have to clear cap space before they can sign any their own FA’s or other teams.  I’m sure something is going on in the background.  

Yeah Von may be a good player, but don’t think Beane will pay the $$$.  Feel he is looking for those guys who are a step from being really good and are not overpriced.   Who are they?  I have no idea.

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe he and Me'Gan Denise get their own Disney show?... an unemployed LB and IG model and their wacky schemes to keep up their standard of living?  This week:  Me'Gan runs a dance school for the ladies of the neighbourhood.  The dance steps aren't what the ladies were expecting.

• Reed83HOF changed the title to Update: broncos exercise Von Miller option, renegotiation very likey.
15 minutes ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

What makes you think we're gonna sign Clowney?

Because we were interested and I believe we made him an offer before he resigned with Tennessee. Now that he’ll be extremely cheap it wouldn’t surprise me if Beane went for him on a cheap 1 year prove it deal. I think we’re going to do bargain FA signings this year

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/16/broncos-to-exercise-von-millers-option-for-2021/  we can cross Miller off the list. It’s looking more likely it’s going to be Clowney we sign.

What leads you to believe we’re going to add a DE in FA?  There’s been zero indicators of any interest.  I think we’re rolling with the same front 7 except for Star and I’m good with it.  Next year we should have a bunch of cap to work with and I think that’s when our SB window officially opens.  We are not a SB team just yet.

• Like (+1) 1