Raiders are still working it, can't say it will be tonight- keep checking back in

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Apparently the Talbots have a cousin covering the Raiders.

Very funny, but Vinny was the rams beat writer for years and jumped to LV to cover the Raiders, he is a very legit writet

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I was more speaking to his bald head.  You skipped the response calling the guy a loser to defend me calling him a Talbot?  You must really hate the Talbot brothers!

That went over my head...

Now now, I like Ryan he is reliable

23 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Probably nothing, but I hope it Watson to the Raiders. Let Mahomes, Watson and Herbert beat each other up 6 times a year. Oh and Drew Lock lol

I actually had the thought that Watson to broncos wouldn’t be too horrible as it would create a lot of completion in that division. Just keep him out of the East. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

We need to stop using Twitter as a source. 

Actually I find Twitter pretty much like other media, you have to choose whose feed you look at

If you look at legit media guys with sources, it's useful.

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

I wonder if this guy has heard the joke about the woman who's been married 4 times and says on her wedding nite to the 4th "be gentle with me, I'm a virgin!"

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

We need to stop using Twitter as a source. 

Name a medium that operates independent of Twitter.  Name a source for anything that doesn't also post content on Twitter.  This is like saying you "don't trust the internet."  If this same guy said the same thing on the radio, would you say that we need to "stop using the radio as a source?"  My guess is that you don't have a Twitter account.  

• Like (+1) 1