Predict the Bills first free agent signing

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

He went to the Raiders fir $13 mil./yr., fir two years.  I was a little surprised as he was projected in value at $15.5 mil.  I would’ve liked him for his skills, but moving on.  It is a little odd he’s joining his 4th team in three years.  I can understand his issues with Ajax, but MN wasn’t a bad team, and the Ravens definitely not a bad team.  Most players like Harbaugh.

4th team in the past year.

Last year he was a Jaguar, they traded him to the Vikings who traded him a month or two later to the Ravens, who didn't make any attempt to re-sign him. The question is why ?

Why have 3 teams in the past year decided they don't want a supposedly very good pass rusher on their team ?

Also wasn't this guy the one that whined after a game that Incognito was mean to him and called him names ?

21 hours ago, Bag of Milk said:

I'm going to go with Mike Hilton, CB, Pittburgh

Hilton is arguably the best nickel corner in football.

He can play anywhere in the secondary, is an excellent blitzer, cover man and tackler

He is a swiss army knife defender that McDermott will love utilizing.

This guy is a huge fan favorite in Piitsburgh because he is all heart. Perfect Bill.

Note: The Chiefs will probably be the biggest obstacle  to the Bills representing the AFC in the Super Bowl for years to come.

One of the best ways to pass them would be to matchup better against Kelce and Hill. Hilton would help solve this.

I woulda been good with this but apparently went to Bengals

19 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

What makes you think you can guarantee this?

I'm just making a jab at the posters on a stock market website. I do believe they'll sign him, but just having fun with the guarantee. 🤙

• Like (+1) 1