Bills not tendering Levi Wallace; have offered a contract

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Bills can do a lot worse than Levi at CB2.  Will give Beane the benefit of the doubt for now

Sort of where I am at. Wallace needs to be upgraded. But he’s also pretty cheap at the moment. 2 years $5M isn’t a terribly expensive safety net. We spend way more than that on back ups all over the field. I would have tendered.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

part of the song of Don
"set yourself free" is the chorus
 and why he has to try so many ways to leave his lover

sneak out the back jack etc

The future. Not 2021. I vote we still need Wallace as #2

Dane Jackson needs a real offseason and then some yet. Sorry for poor wording

I do know that was the chorus, I claim old guy memory syndrome, as my defense for the rest of it 😁

3 hours ago, Weatherman said:

I’m good with this...coverage skills are average and the kid can’t tackle to save his life.  Unleash the Dane!!

I like Jackson also, but like Wallace as depth.  good player.  not elite but solid.  

4 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Bills Fans all season long: LEVI WALLACE SUCKS! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ON THE TEAM! REPLACE HIM WITH A TURNSTILE!

Bills Fans in the offseason: OMG! THEY BETTER REPLACE LEVI WALLACE WITH ANOTHER ALLSTAR! HE'S SO GOOD! 

Bills Fans 2019: Lotulelei is useless...what a waste of money.

Bills fans 2020: The defense is really missing Star...our pass rush depends on him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, WMDman said:

I hope they keep him just because he actually texted me back when he made his phone number open on social media

Meh. I never got the dick pic I asked for. 

5 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Bills can do a lot worse than Levi at CB2.  Will give Beane the benefit of the doubt for now

Agree. I think we need to upgrade but corner is now officially a need. I like Dane Jackson's prospects as much as the next man but he has only taken 193 snaps in the NFL. Just pencilling him in without an alternative plan is a big risk. Corner at #30 is not just in play but very likely at this point.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Just set yourseeeelf free

Somebody is going to pick up Wallace

Yeah, the Patriots. They're picking up everyone.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Meh. I never got the dick pic I asked for. 

Agree. I think we need to upgrade but corner is now officially a need. I like Dane Jackson's prospects as much as the next man but he has only taken 193 snaps in the NFL. Just pencilling him in without an alternative plan is a big risk. Corner at #30 is not just in play but very likely at this point.

A 2 million tender for a guy you know and who as many NFL starts should be a no brainer. This is one decision I don't agree with McBeane.

The NFL is a crazy world. Fitzpatrick gets $10 million to play maybe half to a third of the games every year before flaming out and being benched, and Levi has to scratch and claw to get $2.5 million at CB. Let this be a lesson to all the Dads out there: teach your kid to throw! 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I do know that was the chorus, I claim old guy memory syndrome, as my defense for the rest of it 😁

well, seems fair enough.

😉

21 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Good, I’d like to see the Bills replace him with a taller CB.

How tall ?

12 hours ago, GLP said:

Yeah, the Patriots. They're picking up everyone.

A 2 million tender for a guy you know and who as many NFL starts should be a no brainer. This is one decision I don't agree with McBeane.

I like Levi. He's worked hard and beaten out all the competition they've thrown at him.

But they have to save money somewhere. IMO if he goes they're far more likely to address CB early in the draft.

• Like (+1) 1