Patriots add "stud" WR Kenny Bourne [edited title]

DJB

• DJB changed the title to Patriots add another "stud" WR
  • DJB changed the title to Patriots add stud WR Kenny

We've got to be in double digits with the signings and close to 200 million in cap space spent in under 6 hours. Bill's desperate and it's showing. Between the signings and the players returning from COVID - that's a *lot* of moving parts. May pay off in the long run but I don't see it all coming together this season.

• Like (+1) 2

• DJB changed the title to Patriots add "stud" WR Kenny
9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Pretty weak title imo.

no one has ever called him Kenny. Or a stud.  Like Kenny golladay.  Lame

Its all in good fun dude. 

I'm pretty light hearted on these boards. 

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, DJB said:

Its all in good fun dude. 

I'm pretty light hearted on these boards. 

You're supposed to be clear with your titles. 

Light-hearted is fine. Clear is required. This is very unclear, and ought to be changed.

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

You're supposed to be clear with your titles. 

Light-hearted is fine. Clear is required. This is very unclear, and ought to be changed.

Fair enough 

• DJB changed the title to Patriots add "stud" WR Kenny B
  • Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Patriots add "stud" WR Kenny Bourne [edited title]

The Patriots spent roughly 475,000 PER MINUTE in the first seven hours of free agency.

Quote Tweet

Jeff Howe

@jeffphowe

· 37m

The Patriots have spent $194.5 million today on contracts for Jonnu Smith, Matt Judon, Davon Godchaux, Jalen Mills, Nelson Agholor and Kendrick Bourne. Still don't have the details on Deatrich Wise's deal but that should push them over $200 million in seven hours.

36 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Bill got embarrassed last season. They are going to be much better and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. QB is a big question mark but I would bet the farm that Cam won’t be starting week 1

We pretty much have everyone back from a 15-4 team and the Dolphins lost literally no one from an 11 win team it’s them that has to play catch up with the rest of the division now 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Bill got embarrassed last season. They are going to be much better and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. QB is a big question mark but I would bet the farm that Cam won’t be starting week 1

He's a much better GM in his mind than he is here on earth.

Color me not scared.  What they did today reminds me too much of when the Bills used to win the offseason and end up in 3rd.