Roberts to Houston

Can't keep everyone.

Previous regimes would have spent $ on guys like this and let quality oline walk. 

Robert's was good, not spectacular. 

This also opens a path for MacKenzie to hopefully be back as well as open up another WR spot on the team. 

Beane knows what he is doing. 

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 4

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Andre Roberts expected to sign with Texans
1 minute ago, Tuel Time said:

I forgot about Roberts. Man idk how to feel about this one.

KR shouldn't be too hard to upgrade, he was good for us but I'm not sure he was game-changing good. Rather the dollars and attention be spread elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, glazeduck said:

KR shouldn't be too hard to upgrade, he was good for us but I'm not sure he was game-changing good. Rather the dollars and attention be spread elsewhere.

Plus he's getting up there in age. He's super dependable though IMO. I just can't see dedicating big money there anymore.

In that case kick returner is a big need. We don't know for sure if McKenzie will be back, and even if he is I still don't trust him to field kicks. Maybe we'll try to fill that position in the draft. I still really like Rondale Moore as a 2nd round target. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, glazeduck said:

He was absolutely game-changing good, and regularly put us in great field position.

But I do agree the money should be spent elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 5