Bills a rumored suitor for Kareem Hunt trade

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

If wanting to talk about credible information and shutting down obvious fake news makes me no fun - I'm cool with that.

If we're just running with whatever because "nothing's going on", why not go balls to the wall? I've got a couple hundred Twitter followers - should I start a "rumor" we're in the market for Christian McCaffery?

You heard that too.  🤪😜

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

If wanting to talk about credible information and shutting down obvious fake news makes me no fun - I'm cool with that.

If we're just running with whatever because "nothing's going on", why not go balls to the wall? I've got a couple hundred Twitter followers - should I start a "rumor" we're in the market for Christian McCaffery?

That would make for good convo. But, I'm also pretty sure that was a thread last week or two ago about wanting to try to trade for him. Would hate to rehash old material. 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He can still get quickly to the edge.  Honestly that is all I care about at this point - someone who can make the defense run side to side - McKenzie is okay at that but he runs the same play every time for the most part (either the quick pitch or the fake quick pitch).  Hunt adds more versatility in that he can run up between the tackles, catch passes out of the backfield etc.  But the basic role is the same - move the linebackers side to side to open up the middle of the field a bit.

I never saw that since he has been a Brown.......so I went to his 2019 and 2020 highlights on youtube and saw one such play........against Miami, not a fast flowing D.

Hunt and Singletary are both 4.6 guys............Singletary is more efficient on the ground.......Hunt is better as a pass catcher.

With all the undersized LB's in the league it's hard to get to the edge........Shady found that out in those transition years between Philly and Buffalo when Chipper got sick of him trying to bounce everything and then when he had to watch Karlos and MG break inside runs off for 5.5 ypc.

The gap between the guard and tackle is the new "outside" in the NFL........and Singletary was quite good at that in 2019.

We do need more speed because defenses have our entire running game timed up with two 4.6 kinda' backs.........but I don't see Hunt as that speed or quickness guy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

She didn't stop Beane from talking to AB..

True. Did Kim have that much decision making at that point? I honestly don't know if she did or not but the amount of publicity she's been getting lately I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have a serious voice in the meetings now. She's on the cover of magazines and national television.

31 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

True. Did Kim have that much decision making at that point? I honestly don't know if she did or not but the amount of publicity she's been getting lately I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have a serious voice in the meetings now. She's on the cover of magazines and national television.

She was (and is) an owner of the Bills snd the President of PSE.  If she wanted that conversation to end, she only had to pick up the phone and it would have ended.

17 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think this may have been when the really bad AB stuff hadn’t surfaced yet. 

Speaking of, I wonder AB ends up. He’s a free agent too. 

I think you’re right

25 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think this may have been when the really bad AB stuff hadn’t surfaced yet. 

Speaking of, I wonder AB ends up. He’s a free agent too. 

This. 

11 minutes ago, 97bills said:

For what a 6 round pick 

I don’t think he gets traded, and not for a 6th round pick, but don’t think Beane doesn’t seriously value those picks as chips in trade scenarios.  It seems to be his thing. 

8 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

IMO this should be locked. Unsubstantiated rumor from a Twitter nobody that everyone's running away with like it came from Schefter.

Locking you from posting in it would be better for the rest of us.    

Thanks for the info Yolo.   Hunt in the screen game would be amazing for this offense.   

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

I get the interest generally.

But 14 pages on what can best be described as 3rd or 4th hand information, with a "presumed" cherry on top?

And yet: this is why I come here. Ya know, for the journey, not the destination. 

No, seriously...that's why I love this place.

• Agree 3

14 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Locking you from posting in it would be better for the rest of us.    

Thanks for the info Yolo.   Hunt in the screen game would be amazing for this offense.   

This is less credible than the Ertz thread that just got locked. If you like believing in fiction, may I suggest Tolkien?