Bills a rumored suitor for Kareem Hunt trade

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

you never said JUST CLEVELAND.  Stop making it personal. don't attack the person attack the topic. compare ONE YEAR or compare career. thats how it works. 

Do yourself a favor and read a post thru before responding with snark.    I said Hunt has averaged a measly 4.2 ypc in his past two years......which is since he came back from his high profile suspension to join the Browns. 

You read it wrong and responded with snark.........I gave it back to you.   If you are going to half read the post,  inaccurately complain about the context and talk sh*t........ then don't whine when you get it back and your feelings won't get hurt.😘

Edited by BADOLBILZ

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

What do Dunkirk Don and Incarcerated Bob have to say about this? 

Can somebody please explain this reference.

I have seen this before and never understood who these people are. Many thanks from Europe.

18 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Do yourself a favor and read a post thru before responding with snark.    I said Hunt has averaged a measly 4.2 ypc in his past two years......which is since he came back from his high profile suspension to join the Browns. 

You read it wrong and responded with snark.........I gave it back to you.   If you are going to half read the post,  inaccurately complain about the context and talk sh*t........ then don't whine when you get it back and your feelings won't get hurt.😘

Ever notice that you’re always on the end of these bado I wonder why that is

Edited by John from Riverside

28 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

IMO this should be locked. Unsubstantiated rumor from a Twitter nobody that everyone's running away with like it came from Schefter.

Rumors are just that.. rumors. If they could be substantiated they wouldn't be a rumor. Why can't you let everyone have their fun and play the way if game. 

32 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

IMO this should be locked. Unsubstantiated rumor from a Twitter nobody that everyone's running away with like it came from Schefter.

Bills arent actually doing anything today (so far) so we might as well speculate on something

Edited by Aussie Joe

1 minute ago, dje85 said:

Rumors are just that.. rumors. If they could be substantiated they wouldn't be a rumor. Why can't you let everyone have their fun and play the way if game. 

Because it's ridiculous when you have a million people running around talking about it like it's a legitimate thing. Seeing comments about other RB's in separate threads saying "if the Hunt trade doesn't happen..."

Makes no sense from a cap or "process" standpoint to begin with. And it's all based on a guy who had 200 followers to start the day. It's misinformation of the highest degree until you hear it from someone, anyone, that actually matters.

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Bills arent actually doing anything today so we might as well speculate on something

Beane usually doesn't strike until like 8:30 or later. Every year so far the earliest agreed deal was announced at 8:30. So don't expect anything until night time. Doesn't mean he won't do anything tonight though.

Buffalo Rumblings Retweeted

Buffalo Bills Daily

@dailybills_

·

1h

FWIW, during last year’s tampering period, Brandon Beane made his big moves at night: March 17th: - AJ Klein: 9:55pm - Stefon Diggs: 10:34pm - Mario Addison: 11:19pm March 18th: - Quinton Jefferson: 8:28pm - Vernon Butler: 8:42pm Beane likes to wait things out. #Bills

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Because it's ridiculous when you have a million people running around talking about it like it's a legitimate thing. Seeing comments about other RB's in separate threads saying "if the Hunt trade doesn't happen..."

Makes no sense from a cap or "process" standpoint to begin with. And it's all based on a guy who had 200 followers to start the day. It's misinformation of the highest degree until you hear it from someone, anyone, that actually matters.

You're a lot of fun at parties I bet. 

Just ignore any threads that say the words rumor in the title and then you won't have to read about it.  We get to talk about it in our rumor thread and you get to be in other substantiated threads talking about the same crap we have been talking about all off season because we ran out of new stuff outside of unsubstantiated rumors after the first week of the offseason.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't believe this rumor one bit.

In a year in which the Bills are already without a 4th round pick and are cap-strapped, Beane's gonna trade away an early pick to obtain an expensive player at a non-premium position -- a position in which he recently invested two 3rd round picks, no less? 

I don't buy it.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Process said:

Controversial take: the incident involving Hunt was WAY overblown and not nearly as bad as people made it out to be. The punishment he got was a result of the NFL trying to make up for the ray rice debacle. 

I would have no problem with him on the bills but I'm not trading a high draft pick or paying him a lot of money, same stance on RBs in general.

I'm in the same boat.  It was a ridiculously overblown reaction to a moment of drunken buffoonery (on the part of everyone involved).  This isn't Ray Rice cold cocking his fiancee or Tyreek Hill trying to murder his wife.  I hate abusive guys and want nothing to do with them on my team, but I just don't view Hunt as one based on what we saw on that hotel video.

9 minutes ago, dje85 said:

You're a lot of fun at parties I bet. 

Just ignore any threads that say the words rumor in the title and then you won't have to read about it.  We get to talk about it in our rumor thread and you get to be in other substantiated threads talking about the same crap we have been talking about all off season because we ran out of new stuff outside of unsubstantiated rumors after the first week of the offseason.

If wanting to talk about credible information and shutting down obvious fake news on a place I go to for Bills news makes me no fun - I'm cool with that.

If we're just running with whatever because "nothing's going on", why not go balls to the wall? I've got a couple hundred Twitter followers - should I start a "rumor" we're in the market for Christian McCaffery?

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1