Bills a rumored suitor for Kareem Hunt trade

4 minutes ago, Nelius said:

As others have said I just think it's too much for potentially above average talent. I don't like him. He's no Nick Chubb, that's for sure.

He was the NFL rushing leader in 2017, which was his rookie season.  He is an elite NFL back.  He just happens to be on one of only a few teams where he isn’t easily the #1 RB.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would give the Browns our 2nd round pick for BOTH Hunt and Njoku.  

I mean our 2nd rounder this year is only 2 picks earlier than what Tyrod was traded for.  It’s practically a 3rd rounder.

Id do this in a heartbeat.  

I think you could do it for a 3rd. 

Cleveland is in a bind w Njoku as it is, they paid big for Hooper and drafted one.  I believe they would like an out.

And RBs are being devalued every year.  And having to pay one a decent amount reduces their value.

Maybe we could send over Singletary and a pick for Hunt and Njoku and both front offices could save face over some small draft snafus.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Nelius said:

He was seasons ago. Is he still? People are in here acting like Kareem Hunt could change the franchise. Do people really think he's a top 10 back or something? Did the time change send me back to 2017?

Kareem Hunt is just about to enter his prime... If he comes here with the WR talent we have he would be extremely dangerous b/c he is a huge mismatch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think Singletary might be traded.

Really? Why do you think that? It's possible I guess, but I don't see it. Lol, knowing you this post was sarcastic and I missed it. Anyway, if serious I would imagine they'd get much of anything for him.

He pushed a guy who turn intentionally shoved her. Then later on when he had a chance to really do some damage to the girl he took his foot and just knocked her over.  If the Bills looked into his situation and are interested, that’s good enough for me.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would give the Browns our 2nd round pick for BOTH Hunt and Njoku.  

I mean our 2nd rounder this year is only 2 picks earlier than what Tyrod was traded for.  It’s practically a 3rd rounder.

Id do this in a heartbeat.  

Njoku did next to nothing last year and has a $6M+ cap hit............that would require some major payroll restructures to create.........so what are you going to do?   Sign him to an extension?   What would it be worth for someone who has been a bust so far?   And if it's not an aav of big $ per year why would he want to do that going into his walk year where he is looking to break out?    I just don't see how Njoku is a fit in a trade scenario.    And Hunt certainly isn't worth a second or third round pick.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Hear, hear. Precisely my thought on this too--I'm not saying these guys have to be perfect in order to be "rootable," but for the love of pete, not putting your hands (or feet) on a woman the way this dude did, shouldn't be too high a bar to keep. 

Couldn't agree more, HUDS.

Heck, I am not even the most likable person in the world.  Handsome, dashing, funny, charming, athletic, and poetic...every reason in the world to dislike me.

...but I am not a cad and I can't seem to wrap my head around cheering for this guy.

I am a culinary genius, as well, but I digress.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Only 25 and yet firmly on track to have a more disappointing career than Larry Johnson.

Larry Johnson? What a one year wonder that dude was. I remember the very first fantasy football league I ever did in 06, the guy picking 1st overall took Larry Johnson since he went off the year before. The next guy took Shaun Alexander with Tomlinson still on the board. The guy picking 3rd took LT. I couldn't believe the first two guys made that mistake. I always thought Larry Johnson and Alexander were overrated. Safe to say, the guy that pick LT won the league as that was LT's record breaking 31 TD season. It's crazy looking back