Bills a rumored suitor for Kareem Hunt trade

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills a rumored suitor for Kareem Hunt trade
2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I hesitated on posting this...but it does make a degree of sense. Not sure about him as a human being on this team though...

I just don't trust sources I didn't trust yesterday...

Kim Pegula being on board with bringing on a woman abuser doesn't make any sense to me at all. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 8
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Makes no sense for the Browns to trade him 

Sure it does... he’s making fringe top 10 RB money and Chubb is due for a contract at the end of the year.

They’re not spending ~$20M+ on running backs. 

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I guess I am in minority here but he is so unlikable that I don't want him no matter how good he is. I want to cheer for guys I like.

Agree, but is he really that good anymore either ? Everyone is looking at his big numbers in KC. Has he done enough since to make me forget about him being so unlikable ? You should be able to get Hunt’s production from a lot of guys who don’t have the baggage. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

Will see if the Bills culture is strong enough to absorb checkered past discount top talent.  

Would like another option but this is certainly the most cost effective to obtain this level of talent. The way refs manhandled the chiefs in the super bowl I’m wondering if there is a calls factor to having a squeaky clean off the field team. 

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Kim Pegula being on board with bringing on a woman abuser doesn't make any sense to me at all. 

He paid his dues.  Was suspended for 6-8 games.  These are young guys.  Things sometimes get out of hand a bit when young people are partying.  Not condoning what he did.  But Joe Mixon got a second chance after knocking out the gal at Oklahoma.  If he keeps his nose clean, and continues to behave, he would be a great pick up for us.  Its pro football.  Its not tea w the Royal Family.  Lets not forget that.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It all depends on how sincerely he has atoned. How much work has he put in to change and give back to his community. It matters, and not just the lip service. 

• Agree 1