Legal tampering starts at Noon today

Just now, Greg S said:

If this was 10 years ago absolutely. In 2021 I would hope the Bills could do better.

Feelings about the guy aside, he’s exactly what the doctor ordered for this offense.  Complements Knox perfectly.  A great blocker and chain moving red zone threat.  

20 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Lol @ "legal tampering".  The whole point of them tampering before was to try and get a head start on everyone else.... illegal tampering just starts like 4 days before this now 😆, Beanes got a desk drawer full of burners

That and players recruiting other player probably giving ball park numbers on a deal they "could" get. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Where you seeing that?  I hate it! ..... unless they do it LOL then ill be stoked... but if they dont, ill say good! never wanted the guy anyways

Just a couple mentions. Jeremy Fowler on ESPN, but he also said he's likely to stay in Tampa. Then today Buffalo News Jay Skurski said he's the surprise signing for the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There is some buzz circling about Gronk to Buffalo. I refuse to believe it. 

Only a hopeful rumour floated by his family, since they're scared he'll get lost walking home from TB football practice.  If Gronk were to go to Buffalo, family members could pick him up afterwards.  Maybe he could even help out at their gym. 🙄  

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Just a couple mentions. Jeremy Fowler on ESPN, but he also said he's likely to stay in Tampa. Then today Buffalo News Jay Skurski said he's the surprise signing for the Bills. 

I guess anything is possible, but I really don't see him leaving Brady if he's playing again this season. I think he will play with Brady as long as Brady keeps playing and as long as Tampa wants to keep him.

imo if Tampa parts ways he will retire again. Just seems like he and Brady will be together as long as possible 

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I guess anything is possible, but I really don't see him leaving Brady if he's playing again this season. I think he will play with Brady as long as Brady keeps playing and as long as Tampa wants to keep him.

imo if Tampa parts ways he will retire again. Just seems like he and Brady will be together as long as possible 

Tampa still has a lot of guys to sign most notably Shaq Barrett.  I’m sure Tampa wants him back but at a reduced price.  Buffalo is his leverage with them but sometimes the team you use as leverage is the team you end up signing with.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Tampa still has a lot of guys to sign most notably Shaq Barrett.  I’m sure Tampa wants him back but at a reduced price.  Buffalo is his leverage with them but sometimes the team you use as leverage is the team you end up signing with.  

Yeah that's the thing though, I think he would accept that reduced price just to stay with Brady. Just my 2 cents of course.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah that's the thing though, I think he would accept that reduced price just to stay with Brady. Just my 2 cents of course.

Probably, but you never know. And if Bills drive up his price, they’re gonna have to cut Brate or Howard and I’d happily sign either of them too.  

12 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Probably, but you never know. And if Bills drive up his price, they’re gonna have to cut Brate or Howard and I’d happily sign either of them too.  

Yeah you're right. You never know, though nothing really surprises me with NFL, but this definitely would if he becomes a Bill.

I do think we'll make a move or two in FA by restructuring and finagling the cap, but I know we're not going to be major movers and shakers here.... that said, it's kind of interesting to follow the Jets, Fins and Pats to see what they do - knowing that they are all now chasing us.