Taysom Hill gets $140 million over 4 years

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It just seems like it should be illegal right? Why not just add voidable years to every contract? Maybe limit voidable years to 2 years or something. 

because why would players agree to that.

56 minutes ago, ganesh said:

because why would players agree to that.

If you offer me a $9.6 Mil signing bonus, I’d have trouble hearing the rest of the details!  Take the money and run, baby! 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, jkx2 said:

If the Saints can get away with stuff like this than there has to be more ways for the Bills to manipulate the cap to bring in a pass rusher free agent and maybe a tight end. 

there’s no “getting away with” anything here. 

• Like (+1) 1

You can void all the years that you want if you pay me a 9.6M signing bonus 🤑

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

If you offer me a $9.6 Mil signing bonus, I’d have trouble hearing the rest of the details!  Take the money and run, baby! 

Oups. You had beat me to it ha ha

4 hours ago, TailgateChef said:

I feel like this is a joke.  Jokeman, Joker avatar, near-useless QB....outrageous post.

I'm with you if this guy can get this kind of cash with out having a for real arm & is nothing but legs Josh is drooling because if this guy got this kind of cash Josh will easily got Mahomes money ..

Sure QB's are the most important player on the field but dam these contracts are ridiculous !! JMHO .

55 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

ultimately it gives them the option to retain him as a franchise qb on the near impossible shot he earns it 

Sure.  Couldn’t hurt from a motivational standpoint either.  But we all know what it really is.  And it’s not a 4 year, $140M extension.