Bills re-sign Feliciano

All  the  talk of  bringing   back  the same  team  with  no  improvements    close  to the salary  cap .  Over  half  the  teams out  there  are  going to have   to  strip release  or trade  half   their  players  to get  under  the  cap. Very  solid   job  in  what  is   a most  unique  year. Not  to  mention the value  of  Culture  that is  being  heard around  the   NFL  going  forward.

• Like (+1) 8

16 minutes ago, Process said:

Wow.

I am honestly in shock we were able to resign everyone. Don't know how Beane does it. 

With that said, going into next year with the exact same o line and defensive front 7 doesn't seem like a great strategy to me. This team needed upgrades this off-season, not to just bring the same team back. We were not close to being able to beat the chiefs or the bucs. 

Having spent almost all of our money before free agency, Beane really needs to nail the upcoming draft. 

What makes you so certain that Beane is finished?

Yes, we don't have much cap left, but we've seen Beane surprise us before. Let's just wait a little longer.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

If he can some how manage to bring in a very good pass rusher via FA without releasing anybody it will allow them to focus on offensive playmakers/depth in the draft and be a great offseason. If these signings prevent them from getting a premier pass rusher, I consider it a bit of a dissapointment. 

This is a no brainer.  If he can move around some more money and bring in a solid pass rusher the Bills will be sitting pretty come draft night. 

On one hand - super cool to bring all 3 back. On the other - Beane said at the year end press conference that "this is not a Super Bowl Championship team yet". Using pretty much all of the cap to keep things the same instead of making improvements - it's hard to picture us taking that next step in overcoming KC in the AFC. Especially picking 30th each Round.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

What makes you so certain that Beane is finished?

Yes, we don't have much cap left, but we've seen Beane surprise us before. Let's just wait a little longer.

Bean has been doing something every day since last Tuesday.  I'm pretty sure he will keep going.  He won't sit out FA period.  Give me a damn pass rusher.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Possibly. Or find different backs. Beane told us he thought the blocking was an issue at times but his actions suggest he can't think it was that bad. He brought Morse, Feliciano and Williams back.

Did we change running philosophy from 2019 to last year?  We could run in 2019 with essentially this same offensive line except Williams.

2 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

Great signing, Mongo is the physical mentality and enforcer on the O-line.  I'll bet JA loves having him back.

He sure talks a good game and acts like he’s a bad***.   I need to see more of him wrecking people before I can stand by him being our OL enforcer.  Anyone have a Mongo highlight reel?  

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

For a team that couldn’t run the ball I don’t see how bringing back our entire offensive line is a good thing. 

Happy they have him back, but I agree that I don’t see how this improves the run game, unless they think the problem was mostly due to injuries last season.