Sounds crazy but Jon Feliciano might not re-sign

For some reason it won’t post but I saw a tweet that he wants to get paid and won’t take a discount. Again I can’t post the tweet but look up his Twitter account he retweeted a fans earlier tweet saying to him that he shouldn’t take a home town discount and should chase the money and get paid and Feliciano retweeted and added the Fam deserves it. 

Good luck in FA John

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’m glad we finally got around to discussing Feliciano ...

I know, ya barely ever hear about him... 

😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Why would he resign?? He’s a young fella. 

But he’s tired, and likes to sleep in, like me. He got spoiled by the offseason.

Maybe he got new golf clubs? 

The old news was he couldn’t imagine leaving the Bills, I believe. But that was a day or two ago.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

For some reason it won’t post but I saw a tweet that he wants to get paid and won’t take a discount. Again I can’t post the tweet but look up his Twitter account he retweeted a fans earlier tweet saying to him that he shouldn’t take a home town discount and should chase the money and get paid and Feliciano retweeted and added the Fam deserves it. 

Good luck in FA John

He meant fam as in Williams, not his family

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Please......go back and take a look at the post.   It was a tweet off the news that Williams had re upped with the bills

Well everyone is talking about a farewell to Faliciano on Twitter right now. I would post the conversations but for some reason it won’t let me

6 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

IMO he's over-rated and gets low grades by NFL scouts.  He certainly didn't help the run game in the play-offs.

We ran the ball in the playoffs?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What is the reasoning for those who hope we re-sign him?  

He’s an ok player with positional flexibility.   

He and Ford would be the weak links on our OL currently.  

Ford is only a weak link due to being unproven... he was projected to be a stud G out of college - we’ve since played him at RT Year 1 and then he got hurt early playing Guard in Year 2.  

Feliciano is a weak link because he’s not that good.  He’s not bad... but he’s not good either. 

If we want to have a running game this year, I’d assume Beane wants to upgrade the G positions - especially since LT, RT, C are the same guys.  Ford could upgrade one spot... I’m hoping we also try to upgrade the other. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1