Season tickets

3 minutes ago, TailgateChef said:

See you at the tailgate.

Anyone have thoughts on how the gameday experience might change?

I would think that if we can cram all 70k people into the stadium then we can tailgate as usual.....but then, they don’t make money off of the tailgate. Fingers crossed for the best there! 

I hope to be at the home opener with the family, but if the tailgating is closed that changes our travel plans. I’d rather go to two “open” road games than my routine of the opener and a road game. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I would think that if we can cram all 70k people into the stadium then we can tailgate as usual.....but then, they don’t make money off of the tailgate. Fingers crossed for the best there! 

I hope to be at the home opener with the family, but if the tailgating is closed that changes our travel plans. I’d rather go to two “open” road games than my routine of the opener and a road game. 

Good thinking.

Any thoughts on the stadium experience?

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

masks will almost certainly be mandatory.

Yep, probably so. It will be hard to monitor and virtually impossible to enforce as people drink their beers and eat their hot dogs, the stuff that generates revenue.

I get my second shot next week, but I’ll play along with whatever the rules are at the time if we can tailgate and are at full capacity.  Anything less and I probably hold off until I can get the full game day experience. No hard feelings, just taking the best options. The games are pretty darn good from my couch, too. 

On the extreme side, I wonder if proof of vaccination is a thing. If you don’t “believe” or couldn’t get the chance, could you be excluded. I certainly doubt that, but I’ve read others who think differently.  

Regardless, I’m much more hopeful about the opener than I was 6 months ago. 

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

masks will almost certainly be mandatory.

You are probably right but I think there is a chance this wont be the case.  There seems to be a lot of optimism the spread will stop once we achieve herd immunity which would be in the summer.   

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Well, first...some of us would have to be able to cross the border, to get to the game! 🙄

Yep, and when we can I'll be there no matter what the rules are.  I can't imagine even contemplating reasons to not be there, we've waited ages for a team this good.