Jordan Poyer admits to being an alcoholic

2 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Lord knows looking at his wife he's been having his hands full 2 at a time!

This hardly seems like the right time and place for this kind of comment, but you do you.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

If I was the kind of person to call someone out for making a dick move, I'd call someone who posted what you posted, "someone who made a dick move."  A major one.

14 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Glad he is in a good place.

Now is the time to hit him up for a pay cut.

8 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I'd be an alcoholic too if my soon to be wife boned Antonio Brown. just saying...that's alot to deal with

22 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

If I was the kind of person to call someone out for making a dick move, I'd call someone who posted what you three have posted, "someone who made a dick move."  A major one.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Good on him, it’s never an easy thing to make a life change when it comes to alcohol and drugs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's called empathy, not butt hurt.  Give it a shot.  Bro.

What a shame this had to turn south so quickly. Sadly, I’m not shocked. I hope we can do better and be positive moving forward. 

I’m very happy for him and wish him all the best! That takes guts to go public like that and I respect him even more for it. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BuffAlone said:

you win internet lmfao. My point is, please dont equate someone coming out with being a hero. it happens every day, with bigger issues. that never get discussed. ✌

the definition of hero is different for everyone. In my view, individuals who overcome or learn to function successfully with addictions or mental health issues are heroes in their own right. Just because the public doesn’t see or recognize people for overcoming them, doesn’t make them any less of a hero than anyone else. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

you win internet lmfao. My point is, please dont equate someone coming out with being a hero. it happens every day, with bigger issues. that never get discussed. ✌

I can decide for myself who I think is a hero. If he inspires someone To turn their life around. I have so much respect for him for this 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2